Page 1 of 2
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/20/canada-anti-prostitution-law_n_4480105.html

In a 9-0 decision the supreme court of Canada has completely struck down all anti-prostitution laws effectively legalizing all forms of prostitution in Canada. As of now there are absolutely no laws in Canada that prevent you from giving a woman money in exchange for sex.

I honestly don't know how to feel about this. I think it's a good thing as long there's strict oversight to keep pimps out of the business or brothel owners from becoming like pimps. This will definitely save the lives of prostitutes.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Good luck.

It's not gonna stop Canadians from fvcking Mooses.

Is that you ghost?
Quote by WaterGod
As of now there are absolutely no laws in Canada that prevent you from giving a woman money in exchange for sex.

what about guys?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Prostitution is nasty business, but it's a reality of civilisation, even of animal nature (chimps will use meat as a 'currency' to 'buy' a harem of female chimps), so making it illegal doesn't really help.

I'm just hoping that in Canada they manage to draw the line between 'legal' and 'socially acceptable', because that doesn't seem to have happened in the Netherlands. However, other countries have handled de-criminalisation and legalisation with a lot more class, hopefully Canada will aswell.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"

For real though, I'm optimistic about their decision but I'm curious to see how it'll go.

I think they should make anyone who wants to hire a prostitute go on national TV and announce their intentions first.
Last edited by Basti95 at Dec 20, 2013,
Welcome to the Post Duck Dynasty world. Good job, A&E.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
So they legalize this but not crack? I guess its progress...
Whats goes around must come down
We could all learn a lot from this. Good job Canada.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
We could all learn a lot from this.

What, like, Karmasutra?
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by ichiefG13
So they legalize this but not crack? I guess its progress...

dont worry, the mayor is on the case

#progress
Quote by lolmnt
Welcome to the Post Duck Dynasty world. Good job, A&E.

IT'S ALL FALLING APART!!! MY GOD
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Gosh darn hosers.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
****ing stupid and embarrassing for Canada.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
a friend of mine lost his virginity in canada, we told him it doesn't count
Quote by Carnivean
****ing stupid and embarrassing for Canada.

Why?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Wow Canada is really evolving pretty rapidly free healthcare, (basically) free pussy, you can smoke bud there too?!

and wasn't one of the politicians recently increase in popularity due to him admitting he hit a crack pipe drunk as hell?

i bet America would be super down if it were to adopt policies such as these
Ultimately, it's all an Illusion for your confusion.

How much is moose head beer over there? and is it as good as trailer park boys makes it seem to be?
Quote by ichiefG13
How much is moose head beer over there? and is it as good as trailer park boys makes it seem to be?

There's nothing special aboot it really, its around the same price of all the domestic beer. But it'll get ya drunk! That's the most important part.
Quote by ichiefG13

its alright, nothing fancy. good for what it is i guess. obvs no craft beer but better than blue or canadian. definitely better than american macros. normally go for keiths though.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
its alright, nothing fancy. good for what it is i guess. obvs no craft beer but better than blue or canadian. definitely better than american macros. normally go for keiths though.

what would be a good craft beer over there?
Trois pistoles looks like a winner, I couldn't find any with IPA though.
Quote by WaterGod
I honestly don't know how to feel about this. I think it's a good thing as long there's strict oversight to keep pimps out of the business or brothel owners from becoming like pimps. This will definitely save the lives of prostitutes.

Legalizing it as much as possible is how you make it safe and empower the women (and men, to be fair) of the trade, so this is a great thing.
Rob Ford probably had something to do with this.

Rob Ford 2016
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Sikkii
Wow Canada is really evolving pretty rapidly free healthcare, (basically) free pussy, you can smoke bud there too?!

and wasn't one of the politicians recently increase in popularity due to him admitting he hit a crack pipe drunk as hell?

i bet America would be super down if it were to adopt policies such as these

A. Free healthcare was first introduced in Canada over half a century ago
B. I don't get how this is any different than any other country, I've never had to pay to get laid
C. Weed is still illegal, but it's been a pretty hot topic for quite a while now and will likely be legalized within the next decade.
D. Yes, the mayor of Toronto was filmed and ridiculed for smoking crack this summer
E. Of course the U.S. wishes they were as cool, interesting and progressive as their neighbours to the north.

Getting back to the thread, if a woman (or man) wants to take (or give) dickings for a living then all the power to them.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Page 1 of 2