Hi,
i was wondering what rock backing tracks the community has so if you have a backing track please either post the chords or a link to it.
thanks.
Google also has a large selection of things. Also, we can't just point you at something new, we have no idea what you're bored of.

Also: bigger fonts don't get you anything but annoyance, don't do it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Make your own. It's really really easy to do and you can get what you want that sounds pretty damn good. There's lots of software out there. I used to use Live, but it's a bit complicated.

If you've got a Mac, Garageband is very very nice. I think it's pretty much free and/or in-app purchase for like $4.95 to get all the presets and sounds. Super easy to create a drum track with some variety to it. Lay down a bass track with your guitar and transpose down 1 octave. Then just record some rhythm loops with your guitar. I use a Line 6 Guitarport for input. I mostly just use the preset amps, but you can tweak the amp and stomp box stream to your heart's content. It took me maybe a day to figure out most of the ins and outs.

I'd be willing to put up anything I've done at https://soundcloud.com/edgoldman as a backing (except Little Wing and Tumbling Dice which are older and which would take me a lot of digging to find the original projects on other computers I have). Everything else, a couple of minutes. But, really, start making your own. Its good practice too.