WARNING! TRIGGER WARNING,!CAUTION!

http://www.infowars.com/palin-nation-will-rally-around-americana-duck-dynasty-like-chick-fil-a/

“You’re going to see people wearing their camo,” Palin, who was also clad in a Duck Dynasty camo, said. “You’re going to see people wearing their red, white and blue bandanas and be out there with their duck calls and everything else.”

So all the "homosexual" people who hunt,wear camo,use DD duck calls and love thier country technically support thier cause?

I dont think its going to be as big as chic fil a though
chic fil a is a must to have
an old man from the south who thinks gays are bad well we have several of those already.

If they had honey boo boo doing what palin is doing I think they might have a shot.
Whats goes around must come down
Theres a link but if your to lazy I understand, she wants to make the DD gay issue as big as chic fil a saying no gay people you cannot buy our delicious hetrosexual chickem meals
Quote by WaterGod
Someone should shit in her mouth.

Ooooh oooh me! me please!
who cares?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Look, I have no issue with you if you agree with Sarah Palin politically. I think you're crazy, but you have every right to your beliefs.

However I believe that to be president you should have an understanding of how X constitutional amendment(s) work when you use them to defend/decry someone/something.

Free speech protects you from government action against you for your words. it does nothing to prevent a company from firing you for your words. His freedom of speech, which Palin claims is being infringed upon, is completely irrelevant to him being fired from his job.

If you really do still believe she should be a presidential candidate - and I know people who do - then that's fine. Again, you have every right. But please recognize when you do that she has no understanding of how the first amendment works, and that seems kind of important for a president.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by Jackal58
who cares?

DD fans care holmes.
Quote by ichiefG13
So all the "homosexual" people who hunt,wear camo,use DD duck calls and love thier country technically support thier cause?.

Yeah, all 6 of 'em.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by ichiefG13
DD fans care holmes.

dd is a terrible show

Quote by MinterMan22
dd is a terrible show

It is, though I cant say Iv'e never watched it.
Im just spreading the news about palin dawg
Quote by ichiefG13
chic fil a saying no gay people you cannot buy our delicious hetrosexual chickem meals

are you that ignorant? do you even know what the chic fil a thing was started by?
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
what he said wasn't even homophobic. people need to chill the **** out about this. what do u expect from an old redneck man from the south anyway? to walk around wearing a ****ing adam lambert t-shirt?
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
Quote by matteo cubano
are you that ignorant? do you even know what the chic fil a thing was started by?

Yeah chic fil a says they had "christian" views and stand by them yo, like these foos
This Duck Dynasty thing has went way overboard. Sure, he probably shouldn't have said it, and I don't agree with what he said. BUT, he does have a right to speak his mind, its kind of his right, and every American's right. First amendment and all that.
It really has I just find it hilarious that palin wants in on this sheit
Quote by Somekid94
This Duck Dynasty thing has went way overboard. Sure, he probably shouldn't have said it, and I don't agree with what he said. BUT, he does have a right to speak his mind, its kind of his right, and every American's right. First amendment and all that.

So he can set up a camera and post it on the internet if he wants people to know his ideas. The company doesn't have to give him a camera.
Quote by Somekid94

That's not how freedom of speech works.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Since you made the Chick-Fil-A comparison...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/31/chick-fil-a-sales-2012_n_2590612.html

In the latest sign that all press is good press, Leon Stafford of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that Chick-fil-A's sales soared 12 percent, to $4.6 billion, in 2012.

Chick-fil-A caught a great deal of flak throughout the year after its president Dan Cathy came out against gay marriage and in support of the "biblical definition of the family unit." Gay rights activists staged protests at locations around the country, and some even called for a boycott of the brand.

But if the uproar dampened enthusiasm for the brand among pro-gay rights consumers, it also inspired vigorous backlash from some conservative (and politically apathetic but poultry-loving) customers. Soon after the height of the controversy, former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee dubbed (via a Facebook posting) August 1 Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day, leading to record sales throughout the chain.

The same thing will probably end up happening in this case. The Robertsons will probably benefit in the long run because this country is full of ignorant bigots.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by theogonia777
That's not how freedom of speech works.

I'm aware, but we all know its going to come out of his mouth now.

Quote by GodofCheesecake

...stuff...

The same thing will probably end up happening in this case. The Robertsons will probably benefit in the long run because this country is full of ignorant bigots.

Because 'Mercuh.
Info Wars?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Holy shit I just realized that Sarah Palin and Tina Fey were two different people. I seriously thought that they were the same person and that Tina Fey had run for VP
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by Somekid94

I also believe that somewhere in those pieces of paper it says that people have the right not to listen to an ass backwards hillbilly spew homophobic slurs.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos