Page 1 of 3
Take this quiz and be REWARDED with the UNEXPECTED answer which will guide your destiny.

http://worldwildlife.org/pages/find-your-inner-animal

I got humpback whale

You have a big heart and a gentle spirit and love lounging about with friends and family. Surprisingly, you enjoy singing and are good about keeping in touch with those around you. Your easygoing nature places you right at home any time you are in or near the water.

I hate singing though.
cat
I don't like that they're forcing me to sign up to receive email from them. They already send me actual mail.

But I want to know my animal.

Will report back.

EDIT: I AM A TIGER!!! YES!!!
Quote by daytripper75
I don't like that they're forcing me to sign up to receive email from them. They already send me actual mail.

But I want to know my animal.

Will report back.

EDIT: I AM A TIGER!!! YES!!!

Lucky!!!! I wanted to get a cat preferably tiger. My friend got clouded leopard and posted it on Facebook which is how I ended up taking this quiz.

Quote by captainsnazz
GIRAFFE
I LOVE GIRAFFES

YAY

My phone case is really cute and has a giraffe on it
cat
YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A WARTHOG

Quite remarkable in appearance, you are one tough cookie. You are a survivor and have developed some very sophisticated coping mechanisms. You enjoy the company of your family and love spending time in hot dry climates.

Bollocks.
I ended up getting a Wombat.

You tend to be a creature of habit. You are determined and very adept at building and clever about organizing and assembling things. You generally prefer a solitary lifestyle, and your reclusive nature makes you hard to get to know.

Seems about right.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by Minkaro
YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A WARTHOG

Quite remarkable in appearance, you are one tough cookie. You are a survivor and have developed some very sophisticated coping mechanisms. You enjoy the company of your family and love spending time in hot dry climates.

Bollocks.

LOL what a shit animal.
According to the World Wrestling Federation, I'm a bison

You are unique and have recently made quite a comeback! You have a big gentle spirit and enjoy traveling with others in wide-open spaces. You are rooted in tradition, and family and close friends are important to you.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Great White Shark
You are often misunderstood. You have somewhat of a standoffish exterior, but underneath it you have a really big heart. You are very powerful and have a keen sense of awareness. You prefer life on the water and would like to spend all your time engaged in water activities.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
PRZEWALSKI’S HORSE

Your wild gentle spirit makes you very popular among the rest of the gang. You like to roam free and really enjoy the company of others. You certainly are not happy when others try to rein you in and corral you.

Makes sense
I get enough spam as it is. But I already know its a shark though.

/edit, did it for shits and giggles

YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A
JAGUAR
You appear to be a big old softie, but in fact prefer a rather solitary lifestyle. You enjoy early-morning and end-of-day activities and prefer midday siestas. Longing for the open road, you love to wander. Warm and sunny locales are particularly appealing to you.

I can live with that.
Last edited by Wormholes at Dec 21, 2013,
LEMUR
Soft and cuddly in appearance, you are a quite a social butterfly. Easy to get along with, you tend to hang out with family and friends in warm and sunny places. You tend to prefer neutral tones and sort of blend into the crowd.

That doesn't describe me very well at all.
Before test:vulture is what Id like to be.

after: Barn Owl

You love the nightlife but not necessarily the company of others. Rather, you enjoy being alone in the crisp night air, listening and watching, keen observer that you are. Your careful, measured movements provide a big payoff.

101% hit.
Last edited by Elderer at Dec 21, 2013,
SNOW LEOPARD
You yearn to be in the great outdoors; venturing into cold mountain terrain is your favorite activity. Soft and cute in appearance, you tend to be dominant in nature and prefer a solitary lifestyle.

I am not soft and cute
Quote by Dirge Humani
SNOW LEOPARD
You yearn to be in the great outdoors; venturing into cold mountain terrain is your favorite activity. Soft and cute in appearance, you tend to be dominant in nature and prefer a solitary lifestyle.

I am not soft and cute

Ha, why don't you go be solitary over there by yourself in the mountains freak.
Emperor Penguin lolz
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
The season question stumped me because I've only experienced two seasons... summer and a little bit colder summer.

Anyways...

LYNX
Your unique soft features and big heart make you a striking figure, but you prefer a more solitary lifestyle and reclusive mountain getaways. You tend to move quickly and stealthily and usually get what you want.
YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A
MEKONG DOLPHIN
You are one in a million. Your easygoing nature makes it very easy to adapt to your surroundings, wherever you go. Your big heart and gentle demeanor are in tune with your preference to always be near the water.

Never heard of this animal, and the description is very hit-and-miss of me.
Your Inner Animal is a Clouded Leopard

Your secretive nature makes you challenging to get to know. You look soft and cuddly and have a big heart, but you also have a quiet nature and tend to prefer life out of the spotlight. Escaping to the forest is a favorite pastime, especially in the warm weather of summer.

Pretty accurate. Although I'm not too big on the forest
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I am a Human

You are the worst type of creature you enjoy the mass destruction of living things and shit

IDK I didn't do the quiz because I don't want to be spammed by some hippy bullshit but it's something that I'd probably get.
YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A
LYNX
Your unique soft features and big heart make you a striking figure, but you prefer a more solitary lifestyle and reclusive mountain getaways. You tend to move quickly and stealthily and usually get what you want.

k
A mekong dolphin? The fudge.

MEKONG DOLPHIN
You are one in a million. Your easygoing nature makes it very easy to adapt to your surroundings, wherever you go. Your big heart and gentle demeanor are in tune with your preference to always be near the water.
You will automatically be signed up to receive the latest wildlife email news, alerts and conservation updates sent to your inbox, including WWF’s E-newsletter

Tricky, tricky WWF

Edit: I'm an Anaconda.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Last edited by TunerAddict at Dec 21, 2013,
YOUR INNER ANIMAL IS A
TASMANIAN DEVIL
Even though you enjoy the nightlife, you prefer to do so alone. You are quite a rare breed with a rather low-key lifestyle. You are very vocal and always express your opinion.

yeahhhhhbuddy
First time: Pelican
Second time: Panda
Third time: Tasmanian Devil

GIVE ME A COOL ANIMAL GOD DAMN IT
Sail upon the open skies
You are quite a striking and rare individual. You appear to be warm and cuddly but the soft exterior hides an iron will. You prefer a rather solitary lifestyle. You are comfortable in a wide variety of environments and definitely prefer the quiet of nighttime.

Tiger. nnnnnice
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
Your Inner Animal is a Harbor Seal

You are very perceptive and your keen sense of awareness really serves you well. Your highly social nature makes you quite the life of the party. But when you really want to kick back, you head out for time on the water with friends and family.

I'm a fuckin' seal. No wonder I've never had an interesting in clubbing.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I got a panda. I wanted to get man-eating anaconda. Ain't that some shit.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
EMPEROR PENGUIN

Most at home on the water, you thrive among family and friends and prefer harsh wintry weather. You bond easily with others and are a great team player, sharing responsibilities for the common good.
Page 1 of 3