Hi,
Is there any way of getting the sound from amplitube in my computers headphones?
As of now i have to have headphones or amp connected to my M-audio firewire solo to be able to hear what i play and i would rather have the sound coming from the computers headphones....Any ideas?
The sound quality will be arguably better coming from the headphone out on the audio interface you have. Why don't you like it?
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Well the problem i have is that i often play to either guitar pro or music, Id like it better if i didnt have to lay the headphones from my pc on the desk and crank the volume and then have the headphones from the interface on just one ear, Or vice versa.
You need to go to your computer's sound settings and make it so that all sound comes from the interface.

Assuming that you have the interface plugged in all the time, you can just put your computer speakers/headphones into the interface and not worry about the outputs built into the computer.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
+1
:: Peavey JSX | XXX ::
:: LTD V | Viper | AX [EMG85] ::
:: Vader 2x12 | Krankenstein 4x12 ::
:: G50 | DecimatorG-String | 95Q ::
:: Polytune | Ditto | CarbonCopy ::
Thanks dude, But i want it the other way around, Atleast try it out... I use wireless Usb headphones for my computer and dont wanna switch around in sound settings
That's fine. In that case, you need to go into Amplitube 3's preferences (or settings, I don't know what OS you're running) and change the output to built-in output, rather than M-Audio out. This should be a different setting to the inputs, though I can't remember if the input and output channels are paired what for device they use.
If i have Asio selected i cant switch the output.
If i select directx i get S/PDIF(m-audio firewire) As input and My soundcard as output, But all im getting is some random scramble..
Any thoughts? I have not been able to get any real sound out of this setup....Is it maybe because its firewire and not usb?
Firewire shouldn't have anything to do with it. It's just a means of transferring information.

I honestly couldn't help you without being at the computer you're running, but I hope someone is more familiar with your problem and can help you.

Try the Recordings forum on this website. Those guys are great with any piece of recording gear and will sort you out no problem.
ok, I will try my luck there! Thanks for the advice and help man!