Danny,
I like surf rock, I've had several surf rock tunes get played on the radio. I like your surf tune: I like the surf guitar, surf drums, and the brass. Reminds me of Dick Dale (who I met after one of his concerts a few years ago on Catalina Island). Some of the guitar playing could be a bit tighter, but other than that I think it sounds quite good! Nice audio quality. Perhaps you could review one of my non-surf rock tunes at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1627184
Yeah some of the stuff after 2:00 mark couldve been cleaner but still pretty good.
Altho Id say it borders with regular rock music.Lacked that careless-ness,lightness...idk.The summer wind washing over the guitar.
Aside from a few hiccups in the lead guitar track, it was a fantastic track :-) I really love the way everything was layered. Keep up the good work. You've earned yourself a sub on Soundcloud.
Quote by mjones1992
Aside from a few hiccups in the lead guitar track, it was a fantastic track :-) I really love the way everything was layered. Keep up the good work. You've earned yourself a sub on Soundcloud.

Thanks man. Appreciate the feedback ; )

Do you play Surf rock or the like?
No, but I like surf rock quite a bit :-)

I saw the Beach Boys when they got back together and I was in love after the first song

The only song I know how to play that would be considered surf rock is 'Surfaris' lol. But I'd love to make a surf rock track sometime. It's layered very similarly to more modern (early '00s) garage rock which is more my speed.