Hello, I have introduced myself in the correct area of the forum, and was hoping someone with more experience than me could point me in the right direction- I used to play classical guitar as a youngster, until I was mowed down by a drunk driver and suffered quite serious injuries.
At this point, I quit playing, but guitar was always at the back of my mind, so I indulged in a good quality electric as I wish to learn mainly metal, but also other styles.

One problem though, I used to be able to read music, and now it looks foreign to me, and have forgot the majority of techniques!
I currently have no funds for a professional teacher, but have a lot of spare time on my hands, and was wondering if someone with more knowledge than me is aware of any good websites that provide basic/intermediate lessons?

Thank you in advance, Conan.
justinguitar.com

just about everything you'd ever need to know as a beginning/intermediate guitarist is on this website, Justin is a great teacher and presents everything in an easily understandable format, and it's all free.

Good luck
Quote by Viscerus
justinguitar.com

just about everything you'd ever need to know as a beginning/intermediate guitarist is on this website, Justin is a great teacher and presents everything in an easily understandable format, and it's all free.

Good luck

+1

Lots of free stuff on Youtube from other teachers too - just search for any song you like with lesson or tutorial after it.