I had the sweetest idea. Have you ever just been chilling on a lazy sunday morning and really wanted a sick breakfast but you didn't want to go to the trouble of making it or didn't have everything you need to make a top notch one?

We deliver pizzas. In Asia they deliver McDonalds. Why can't we deliver full breakfasts? Breakfast in bed meets the American dream. I don't care if you take my idea and make a fortune as long as you expand to Canada. I'm hungry.
This is a pretty excellent idea man. Many a time I've been hungover and the thought of eating cereal is both unsatisfying and wretch-inducing, but cooking is too much effort when you're telling the sun to cut it out and the frying noises sound like a black metal concert.

If there's a way that I can sit in my semi-vegitative state and wait for someone to bring me hash browns and sausages with a side of baked beans, I will most certainly financially endorse it.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by EqualOfHeaven
This is a pretty excellent idea man. Many a time I've been hungover and the thought of eating cereal is both unsatisfying and wretch-inducing, but cooking is too much effort when you're telling the sun to cut it out and the frying noises sound like a black metal concert.

If there's a way that I can sit in my semi-vegitative state and wait for someone to bring me hash browns and sausages with a side of baked beans, I will most certainly financially endorse it.

Right?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I had the sweetest idea. Have you ever just been chilling on a lazy sunday morning and really wanted a sick breakfast but you didn't want to go to the trouble of making it or didn't have everything you need to make a top notch one?

We deliver pizzas. In Asia they deliver McDonalds. Why can't we deliver full breakfasts? Breakfast in bed meets the American dream. I don't care if you take my idea and make a fortune as long as you expand to Canada. I'm hungry.

You don't have this already? Earlier this week I got the best bagel place in the area to deliver me bacon egg and cheese on a bagel, home fries, pancakes for my friend who crashed at my place, and OJ. And half a dozen bagels for the week.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
in canada, you could even get a prostitute to serve you breakfast in bed

nah.. you eat the breakfast off the hooker. what should we call this company?
But that means I have to get up to unlock the door anyway. And I don't want some stranger in my place while I'm in bed the whole time.
Quote by Wormholes
But that means I have to get up to unlock the door anyway. And I don't want some stranger in my place while I'm in bed the whole time.

It's not literally in bed. It's the idea, the convenience, the treat of having the breakfast made for you.
This is a brilliant idea. I might start eating a proper breakfast if this actually existed!

Yesterday my neighbor paid me to buy vegetables from the market for him because his wife is away and she does all the shopping and he doesn't know how to select fresh vegetables. Last year his wife paid me far more than she would've in a salon to paint her nails because she didnt want to leave the house. Lazy people are the entrepreneur's best friends
cat
It's funny you should say that, there's a service in the city I live in here in Australia called The Hangover Bros, who will deliver fast food/pizza/whatever you want after a big night out. I'm amazed more people haven't thought of this, and it's a huge success in Newcastle.
After a night drinking I normally go out to find breakfast still smelling like booze. Also sucks waiting until 11 or so for someone to feel sober enough to drivre. This idea would be great for those mornings but I'm not sure how often people would use it.
Quote by frankv
I've been tinkering with the idea of combining daycare with nightlife. Nightcare? A place to stash your overly drunk friends without having to go home. You pay a €5-10 an hour for this place to take care of your friend while the rest of you can enjoy the rest of your night.

This is actually a really good idea. Although I have the feeling that I'd probably become a regular at the Nightcare place.
Ever wanted to hang out with a sloth for a day?

Rich and need exotic animals for a swanky and controversial dinner party?

Want to impress a girl with a zebra?

Rent-A-Pet.
My God, it's full of stars!
You aren't going to make a lot without a minimum price order, because face it, breakfast isn't exactly a pricey meal, usually.

And eggs don't keep hot well. Ever get McDonalds take out for the Big Breakfast, get it home, and not even the microwave can make it hot again without ruining it? I've worked at restaurants and cooked breakfast, nothing is good reheated. Not waffles, pancakes, eggs, omelets, toast, nothing. It all gets soggy.

If you can come up with an idea on how to keep a pricey breakfast hot, at a reasonable cost, you are on to something. But to me, that is the greatest challenge of your idea. The gas it takes to get it there cost more than the entire breakfast itself.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Dreadnought

Rent-A-Pet.

Good one.

^ if you can keep a pizza hot or a soup hot you can keep a breakfast hot. Limit the eggs away from types where the yolk is an issue (sunny side up, poached, etc). I think people would be willing to pay for the experience and convenience. Scope and order size combined with the understanding of and expectation for a delivery charge covers your concerns. Create specials that make larger orders more appealing (sell the "full" breakfast). Likely will see a lot of orders that are not single person as well.

There are a lot of people that can't execute a big breakfast. A lot of those same people don't want to bother going out to have breakfast. You simply bring the breakfast to them and give them a means to purchase one within the confines and comfort of the home. Convenience is a premium. Delivery from various types of dinner places, ready made food in grocery stores, blah blah blah. People will pay to have something nice for zero effort on their part.
Nah, breakfast delivery is easy and plenty of places do it already. Just make sure to have the proper styrofoam containers instead of plastic, and keep the delivery radius small enough. It's not hard. The breakfast places around me have a delivery minimum of $10-20, with the better places usually being $15-20. It's definitely worth it.
I like this idea, but I know that I'd call and order, then fall back asleep and leave a dude knocking on my door until he gives up.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Dreadnought

Rent-A-Pet.

aka the zoo?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
aka the zoo?

Tired of looking at tapir's behind a fence?

Rather have a capuchin swinging from your stairs instead of in a cage at a zoo?

Tired of tigers not being in your living room?

Rent-A-Pet.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by mystical_1

And eggs don't keep hot well. Ever get McDonalds take out for the Big Breakfast, get it home, and not even the microwave can make it hot again without ruining it? I've worked at restaurants and cooked breakfast, nothing is good reheated. Not waffles, pancakes, eggs, omelets, toast, nothing. It all gets soggy.

If you can come up with an idea on how to keep a pricey breakfast hot, at a reasonable cost, you are on to something. But to me, that is the greatest challenge of your idea. The gas it takes to get it there cost more than the entire breakfast itself.

Those Styrofoam takeaway containers have always been fine at keeping eggs (and other breakfasty foods) warm when I've had food delivered.

Anyway, the 'takeaway breakfast' thing has already been done. There is at least one in every town I've been to in this country and they make most of their cash from people traveling to work, or people who work in local warehouses etc. basically, from people doing something work related.
I order a full English every time I've been out drinking the night before. It's amazing to have somebody bring freshly cooked bacon to my doorstep when I'm struggling to function like a normal person from excessive alcohol consumption. They also bring me toast so I stick half of it on that, and cups of tea/coffee. They probably have cereal as well but it's not something I've ever wanted, so I'm not sure on that.
Later on in the day they make fresh sandwiches so, I guess that helps them make money because I can't imagine selling just breakfast stuff being enough to keep the business going.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Last edited by link no1 at Dec 22, 2013,
you dont know how bad i wanted this earlier today when i woke up and i had beer breath from the night before
pinga
Quote by link no1
Those Styrofoam takeaway containers have always been fine at keeping eggs (and other breakfasty foods) warm when I've had food delivered.

Anyway, the 'takeaway breakfast' thing has already been done. There is at least one in every town I've been to in this country and they make most of their cash from people traveling to work, or people who work in local warehouses etc. basically, from people doing something work related.
I order a full English every time I've been out drinking the night before. It's amazing to have somebody bring freshly cooked bacon to my doorstep when I'm struggling to function like a normal person from excessive alcohol consumption. They also bring me toast so I stick half of it on that, and cups of tea/coffee. They probably have cereal as well but it's not something I've ever wanted, so I'm not sure on that.
Later on in the day they make fresh sandwiches so, I guess that helps them make money because I can't imagine selling just breakfast stuff being enough to keep the business going.

Hrm, didn't know that. We don't have any that i'm aware of where I live so an idea like this in an area like where I am from might actually be new and quite successful, at least in the beginning, if nothing else than the novelty of it.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
Hrm, didn't know that. We don't have any that i'm aware of where I live so an idea like this in an area like where I am from might actually be new and quite successful, at least in the beginning, if nothing else than the novelty of it.

I can't really imagine it being a 'massive success' in other places. Not saying it's a failed business idea, it's not and it fills a need but I'm pretty sure most people who run these places aren't rolling around in cash ala Scrooge Mcduck.

They also need to do something other than breakfast, such as the one near me that also serves sandwiches. Can't really keep a shop open that only serves breakfast since it's something people only really want in the morning, which isn't really optimal working hours to keep a business afloat.
The place near me is open till about 2pm...I guess that's when people stop eating sandwiches and start having cooked meals instead?
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.