Page 1 of 2
Quick question, i tried googling and am confused.

So i needed to get a scale for shipping packages.
I got a Accuteck S 50lbx0.2oz All-In-One Digital Shipping Postal Scale off ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221009168217?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Then i said what the hell, ill get a scale for weighing weed its just something thats good to have laying around, you know what i mean?

thats the second scale :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140977917179?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

0.01g / 200g Gram Mini Digital LCD

Do i need those calibrating weights for these? if so what size?

PS : it looks like im using this shit to advertise. im not. i just need some advice from somebody can use a scale.
i messaged both ebay sellers but they are pretty big sellers. sometimes it takes a while to get a reply from them.
look man, im high i dont need this shit. just tell me how to calibrate teh scales

edit:

just learned i can edit. i got another thread in a another place trying to learn about recording guitar. if anybody knows anything about that lmk. good looks
to calibrate a scale, just tell your mom to step onto it and set it at half a ton.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Deliriumbassist
No-one's impressed.

Speak for yourself. I'm very impressed that OP can write so decently, despite being in the 6th grade.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
what low lifes. im not selling anything. my buds are grown from my favorite strains. once again you guys are herbs.
Quote by Geetar32C
once again you guys are herbs.

I seriously have no idea what you're trying to even say here. I assume it's an insult, but I just can't seem to get offended by it.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
its not a insult man, im not trying to insult you herbs. man i just like to smoke weed before sleeping. if i could use the scale i can know exactly how much im smoking. its 10 bucks and its cool to have, why not you feel me?

but shoutout to that herb that said something about 6th grade. that dude gotta get some pussy asap

can somebody just tell me how to use this bull.

edit:

just saw that was you. why would you say something like that you idiot. plus your into zakk wylde too im assuming. i had his amp he used when he was 18 auditioning, real cool amp. sold it a little while ago. ya man, zakk wyldes the shit. but whats up with your out of hand comments, you still need to get on that man.

cringe thread. what is that dude, you must live for this pit crap
Last edited by Geetar32C at Dec 22, 2013,
Quote by Geetar32C
its not a insult man, im not trying to insult you herbs. man i just like to smoke weed before sleeping. if i could use the scale i can know exactly how much im smoking. its 10 bucks and its cool to have, why not you feel me?

but shoutout to that herb that said something about 6th grade. that dude gotta get some pussy asap

can somebody just tell me how to use this bull.

edit:

just saw that was you. why would you say something like that you idiot. plus your into zakk wylde too im assuming. i had his amp he used when he was 18 auditioning, real cool amp. sold it a little while ago. ya man, zakk wyldes the shit. but whats up with your out of hand comments, you still need to get on that man.

Sounds like you smoke more pole than you do bud.
this dudes afraid to just say penis. what the **** is pole? haha man your afraid of penis, you must have took it up the mouff
Quote by Geetar32C

I made this account literally almost 10 years ago. You were, what, 3 at that time?

I hate to say it, but Zakk and I have drifted apart. We still talk, just not as intimately as we used to.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Quote by Geetar32C
Quick question, i tried googling and am confused.

So i needed to get a scale for shipping packages.
I got a Accuteck S 50lbx0.2oz All-In-One Digital Shipping Postal Scale off ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221009168217?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Then i said what the hell, ill get a scale for weighing weed its just something thats good to have laying around, you know what i mean?

thats the second scale :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140977917179?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

0.01g / 200g Gram Mini Digital LCD

Do i need those calibrating weights for these? if so what size?

PS : it looks like im using this shit to advertise. im not. i just need some advice from somebody can use a scale.

go to the drug thread or they'll just keep making fun of you
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

honestly i dont even know what herb means, i just like the word. you ****in herbs.

thanks for the drug thread shoutout to ya boy
I have no idea what the hell you're on about, man. But if your scale is anything like the one in my chemistry class, you want to put the empty weighing pan on there then hit the zero button. Then put in your weed.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
This thread is gold.

Seriously though. To calibrate a scale you hit the calibrate button. That's it.

Lay off the weed son, it's clearly not doing you any good.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
ya, i thought it was that simple. i dont have the scale yet. i just want to make sure that when it comes i can use it right away. if not, then i can order the other gear i need so i will have it earlier.

i just heard of something using calibration weights. im not so sure its that easy.
Dude, you will be fine....any small simple scale like that should come with directions if it's not self-explanatory.

now **** off, ya herb
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Dude, you will be fine....any small simple scale like that should come with directions if it's not self-explanatory.

now **** off, ya herb

ya man, thats what i thought before i stepped into the scale world.

but now i understand its a common misconception. you herbs may have been right all along. i just wanted to make sure i can start using it right away, sounds like i can and will.

thanks, seriously. herbs.
Quote by TheChaz
Scales and modes are useless. Stop learning them. No, seriously.

Yes, real music is power chords played in random order.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
You understand people use drug scales for selling drugs, right? They're generally not used by sixth graders trying to figure out how much herb they're blazing.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
no shit you herb, who hasnt sold drugs before. i just thought of it, and since im not a homeless herb and 5 bucks isnt going to put me in the hole, i thought why not know how much im smoking and how much my plants are making.
Page 1 of 2