I had a guitar sitting in my garage that someone gave me when they moved. I decided to test out my abilities and did a custom paint job/redid the entire thing. What do you guys think of it? It has a speckled effect that created a texture and I messed up doing the clear coat and ended up sanding some of the paint =/ but I learned a lot from it.
Attachments:
Heisenberg Guitar1.JPG
Heisenberg Guitar2.JPG
Heisenberg Guitar4.jpg
Heisenberg Guitar3.JPG
It looks like a first act guitar, nothing wrong with that I guess, they're okay as far as entry level instruments (and I mean like... kid instruments). I think it looks sweet.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
I thought this was a joke until I saw the face. Pretty cool. Who is it?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Yea it is a first act, just a basic beginner. I plan on continuing a lot of projects like this, right now I'm working on an Ibanez gio, and some no name bass. I'm using cheap instruments to gain experience so I don't mess up something I can't afford to. I will say it is surprising how well a cheap instrument can play if given enough attention by the right person, but it of course has it's limits and you can only make it sound so good.
The guy who's does a lot of the design for first act was trained at an extremely good lutherie school in Roger's Heights, so it's never been much of a surprise to me that they're reasonably good. I mean, if I had a little kid I'd buy them one of those if they thought they wanted to start up haha.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.