Somebody please for the love of god help me. I'm about to smash this guitar on the f****** ground. I am trying to wire an old guitar that we have. Yamaha RGS121. It is a HSH with a 5 way import switch. It HAD one volume knob and one tone knob, however my brother got rid of the tone knob so now it only has one volume knob. The pickup I have in the bridge is a Seymour Duncan Invader. Every diagram I find looks nothing like what I am seeing.

The Invader has a red, white, green, and bare wire.
The middle single coil only has one single white wire.
THe neck pickup has a red and a white wire.

I was using this diagram http://www.image-share.com/upload/1255/287.gif but then saw it has a push/pull knob.

Where the hell do I solder this?!?!
Wire it like the diagram, but leave the 2 jumper wires off the 5 way (the ones that go to the tone pot. and leave the wires going from the volume to the tone pot off. everything else stays the same

Solder the white and red wires from the invader together and then put heat shrink rubber tubing over it so it does not touch anything else.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Wire it like the diagram, but leave the 2 jumper wires off the 5 way (the ones that go to the tone pot. and leave the wires going from the volume to the tone pot off. everything else stays the same

Solder the white and red wires from the invader together and then put heat shrink rubber tubing over it so it does not touch anything else.

I wired it like that and it still doesn't work. I don't understand.
Quote by anthsband
I wired it like that and it still doesn't work. I don't understand.

are all the grounds connected properly? I only use the US spec switches, so I'm not real familiar with how the lugs are arranged on the import style. I would have thought that removing that little bit would allow it to work

Here is a site I use for diagrams, check them out they might have a better one than the one yours is www.guitarelectronics.com
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate