Are there delay pedals or multi effects pedals out there with the option of customising the ping pong delay to alternate between channels every second or third time instead of every time, for example? :-)
I know my Vox Delaylab has a few differnt options of ping pong! I've never experimented with it before though, might be worth a look? It can be set to go 'left-right-left-right' or 'left-centre-right' etc.
Quote by jaybals
I know my Vox Delaylab has a few differnt options of ping pong! I've never experimented with it before though, might be worth a look? It can be set to go 'left-right-left-right' or 'left-centre-right' etc.

I just looked at the Vox Delaylab manual. Maybe the "Cross Delay" is something of that sort. Even though the pedal is too expensive for that purpose alone, it has some really nice features. It's worth considering :-)
well. the TC tone lab app can let you customize the tone 100% custom. i have it, however, its not just A,B, or C option, its like 100 different parameters. generally i find that i would most likely screw a custom tone up myself, so why not just download a pre-made tone print and load it.

short answer, yes. TC electronic can let you customize every aspect of every setting they have. probably the only pedal maker that lets you do this.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)