Welcome, I hope you had a snazzy weekend. I invite you today to a question that I have been asking for 2 months and still have no answer, and when I search through ask.com i get a bunch of garbage information. So I come to you my most bestest friends on the internet for your knowledge on gas stations/pumps.

There is certain gas stations(shell stations mostly I've noticed) when im pumping gas and what I paid says on the display that its given me the amount that I paid for but as I look at the pump handle its still pumping gas it seems as I gently slide it out, so I just hold it until Im satisfied. Is this pumping something else or is it free gas?
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by ichiefG13
it seems as I gently slide it out, so I just hold it until Im satisfied.

wat
It's probably pumping turnip juice, you no-good-dirty-rotten-gas-stealing-communist.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by stratkat
Gas that ran by the counter and is still coming in?

So you're saying there's a point in the handle while sliding down, you can just steal gas?

Yeah the counter stops for what I paid but keeps going. Im not sure if its giving me free gas or filling my tank up watered down gas?
So far no car issues. And to OP I wouldn't say it is stealing, I probably pay the extra I would get from the pump when I buy my energy drinks, so technically I paid it back.
Last edited by ichiefG13 at Dec 23, 2013,
Quote by progdude93
it's actually poison to kill societal freeloaders

they must have switched it to go go juice, I think their killing the freeloaders by making them take drug tests when applying for welfare benefits.
It's a test of decency by the Lord. If you keep taking the gas, and do not pay extra for the excess taken, you're going to Hell.

Get to confession, now.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
It's kind of like when you pee and you have to shake at the end. The pee is out of the bladder (ie; payed for) but it's still taking time to travel to the end of the road.

Also I'm British, what, did you think America was the only country in the world with cars?
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by EqualOfHeaven
It's kind of like when you pee and you have to shake at the end. The pee is out of the bladder (ie; payed for) but it's still taking time to travel to the end of the road.

Also I'm British, what, did you think America was the only country in the world with cars?

lol there are no other countries than america u dumass it is the only country in the world
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
So what's with the whole gas-slave thing in the US anyway? Are you worried you'll set yourselves on fire or something?

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by EqualOfHeaven

So the first part of what your saying is the excess every says im stealing is what I actually paid for but didn't get it with the counter on so it leaks the rest?

and yeah dood most people have cars around the world, I just thought this was more of a question to the people living in america since I have never had this experience outside the u.s of a. Now its my turn for an ignorant question, where do I get a flying car like the one in harry potter? What americans dont deserve mini coopers that fly? (your response) "no".

I guess we deserve that much for spying on the world.
Quote by ichiefG13
So the first part of what your saying is the excess every says im stealing is what I actually paid for but didn't get it with the counter on so it leaks the rest?

and yeah dood most people have cars around the world, I just thought this was more of a question to the people living in america since I have never had this experience outside the u.s of a. Now its my turn for an ignorant question, where do I get a flying car like the one in harry potter? What americans dont deserve mini coopers that fly? (your response) "no".

I guess we deserve that much for spying on the world.

There's a secret website. Go into debug mode and type 'SPECIAL AGENT HARRY' then press left twice, and down thirty-two times. Then hum 'god save the queen' and Mary Poppins will deliver you a flying mini via umbrella service.

Quote by EqualOfHeaven
There's a secret website. Go into debug mode and type 'SPECIAL AGENT HARRY' then press left twice, and down thirty-two times. Then hum 'god save the queen' and Mary Poppins will deliver you a flying mini via umbrella service.

Sounds simple enough, what if I want one of those gnarly harleys hagrid has?
Quote by ichiefG13
Yeah the cocunter stops

Cocunters just aren't what they used to be anymore.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Counters just aren't what they used to be anymore.

ftfy
Quote by ichiefG13
they must have switched it to go go juice, I think their killing the freeloaders by making them take drug tests when applying for welfare benefits.

ugh
you're a stone fox
Quote by Dirge Humani
hah look at the savages that have to pump their own gas

Jersey resident confirmed. Get with the times, man. Everywhere else people pump their own gas!

OT:
If you're so concerned about it, why exactly don't you ask the employees at the gas station, TS?
Part of the EPA mandated pump vapor collection system.

People from NJ can only get one tank of gas away from home.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Jersey resident confirmed. Get with the times, man. Everywhere else people pump their own gas!

OT:
If you're so concerned about it, why exactly don't you ask the employees at the gas station, TS?

Well im not concerned I was curious, and I did they said it does not do that and that it stops with what you paid, so yeah I tried that, internet, friends, and now the pit. At this point I guess no one else has had this happen or knows why

I'd be concerned only if I found a needle on the trigger part, theres been people getting HIV from gas pumps. People who are infected prick themselves with a needle then put it on the handle to leave a surprise for the next person. This "trend" started in Florida.
Quote by ichiefG13
I'd be concerned only if I found a needle on the trigger part, theres been people getting HIV from gas pumps. People who are infected prick themselves with a needle then put it on the handle to leave a surprise for the next person. This "trend" started in Florida.

Another reason to detach Florida from the mainland US and let it crash into Cuba!
Quote by deadsmileyface
yeah mang thats free gas smoke dat shit

I wonder what would happen if you dip a nug in diesel maneguh.