So Saturday night a large part of southern Ontario lost power due to the ice storm. It was originally supposed to be back last night around ten, but was postponed to ten tonight. Now it's not supposed to be until tomorrow night, and some areas may not get power back until Christmas Day or even after. My house has no power or running water, so we've been living like pioneers, melting snow in buckets and boiling water on the woodstove. I'm at my grandma's now so I can finally take a shower an wash some clothes.

Any other Ontarians without power? Pretty sure this is the longest we've been without power since the summer blackouts over a decade ago.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
I heard. Sucks man. Will take a while before power is back on.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
>gets to a house with power
>posts on the internet
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
My power went out around 10:30 on Saturday night and came back around 3 this morning. I never knew I had so many candles at home.
Quote by the bartender
>gets to a house with power
>posts on the internet

I'm actually using my phone. My grandma doesn't have internet

Watching the news now apparently hundreds of thousands from Maine to Michigan have no power either.

Thrash you're lucky, I was watching kids on the news skating down the streets in T.O. It makes me wanna try and hose down my backyard and make a massive rink
Our power flickered this morning. Conveniently timed too, as it was only minutes before my alarm went off.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by bifteksupernova
So Saturday night a large part of southern Ontario lost power due to the ice storm. It was originally supposed to be back last night around ten, but was postponed to ten tonight. Now it's not supposed to be until tomorrow night, and some areas may not get power back until Christmas Day or even after. My house has no power or running water, so we've been living like pioneers, melting snow in buckets and boiling water on the woodstove. I'm at my grandma's now so I can finally take a shower an wash some clothes.

Any other Ontarians without power? Pretty sure this is the longest we've been without power since the summer blackouts over a decade ago.

I'm in Welland and had no power yesterday for like 15 hours or so, but it came back.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by Philip_pepper
lol Boy am I happy I don't live in Southern Ontario anymore.

Yea, so are we.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

i've had no power outages and im smack in the danger zone here. trees down everywhere, everything's ice, looks like a warzone.

Driving in it is fun as **** though. Quite adventuresome.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My power has been out since Saturday night and I'll admit I've had thoughts of building a fire and roasting my dog
lol haven't had power since saturday

merry christmas eh

happy birthday to me eh

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Dec 24, 2013,
Quote by MinterMan22
lol haven't had power since saturday

merry christmas eh

happy birthday to me eh

what did you spend the hydro money on crack

maybe thats the cause
maybe in one of my drunken stupors

for real though this sucks my entire neighbourhood is still down and the local malls look more like refugee camps lol.. just a ****ton of people camping out on the floors stealing power to charge their phones and computers and shit

I got power back yesterday afternoon for a few hours and lost it again at night for ****s sake. And we're not supposed to get it back until tomorrow at midnight. My house is getting pretty damn cold now too, even with two woodstoves
I was going to feel bad. Then you said this is the longest you've been without power in over a decade. Lol canadians. Power companies are shit. If there's a storm or someone hit a line I don't expect to have power for three days minimum. And this is in America, not third world Canada :P
Didn't have any power outages in the area of Brampton that I live, but I have friends that live only 10 minutes away that haven't had power for a while. The trees look pretty though
how come the cell towers are still working for you to use the internet from your phone??
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
because

moose magic again, right?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o