Hey there!
I'm looking for a delay pedal that can slightly boost my playing volume for my leads and solos so that can be heard a bit more clearly in a live situation. I've been looking at the Strymon Timeline since it seems to fulfill a lot of my needs, although i'm not sure if it does with the volume situation.

BUT IF ANYONE HAS ANY PEDALS WHICH CAN DO THIS FOR ME. PLEASE RECOMMEND THEM BELOW !

For awhile now, i'v been using a line6 pod HD pro running through a peavey classic 120 (tube power amp with 6L6) pretty much just for convenience purposed when it comes to switching tones, volume, etc (so i can press once instead of multiple times for every pedal i might need!)

Thank you!

Nor
You could get any delay pedal and an overdrive/clean boost/EQ pedal with level control, and put them both into a single true bypass looper.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
What's wrong with the POD for doing what you want? Make a lead patch with a volume boost. Why do you want a standalone to go with that setup?

Am I missing something?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
What's wrong with the POD for doing what you want? Make a lead patch with a volume boost. Why do you want a standalone to go with that setup?

Am I missing something?

Well, I actually want to get rid of the pod. I can't really nail the tone I want on it. I can't seem to get a powerful tone like I used to from my old blackstar, so I want to go back to a tube amp, but i figured i'd try an Egnater Armageddon this time.

But thanks so much everyone else as well for the help.
Lovepedal Gen 5 delay has a built in boost for the purpose you want it for. I have one but can say I really use the boost feature much.
Quote by monwobobbo
Lovepedal Gen 5 delay has a built in boost for the purpose you want it for. I have one but can say I really use the boost feature much.

Oh, forgot about that one. The GEN5 is awesome, definitely try it out
You could a tube amp (or preamp to go with the power amp) and just use the pod for effects. Hell if you miss your blackstar get one of their preamp pedals. Just saying
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay