Page 1 of 2
Huh.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by LostLegion
Good on them. They're good guys really who are just protecting their people

An IRA supporter like yourself would say that.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Yeah they must of hit the wrong hospital is why.
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by I.O.T.M

Can't hear you over the sounds of our partition
Quote by I.O.T.M

NO FUCKING SURRENDER!
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by SMH07
NO FUCKING SURRENDER!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I'm glad. I know a lot of people don't think much of Al Qaeda, but they really are a great organization and are always willing to help out their community.
"We're sorry" isn't two words though.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by WaterGod
I'm glad. I know a lot of people don't think much of Al Qaeda, but they really are a great organization and are always willing to help out their community.

are you guys serious!!! Remeber 9/11. tell that to everyone that was in New York on september 9th 2001. Geez they may do very few good things. But they have killed thousands of innocent people in attacks. Not just n 9/11.
Quote by bigben7
are you guys serious!!! Remeber 9/11. tell that to everyone that was in New York on september 9th 2001. Geez they may do very few good things. But they have killed thousands of innocent people in attacks. Not just n 9/11.

If this is not a bad joke...
From what I have gathered Al-Qaeda is not fighting a nationalist war. Their people only comprise those who submit to the(ir) rule which they consider divine, all others are considered hostile. I got the impression there is no tolerance for those who refuse to submit, only death.
I don't see where you people get these guys are okay or can bring yourself to say they do okay things in the name of an ideology like this.
Last edited by Divinephyton at Dec 23, 2013,
Quote by bigben7

Eh, it was actually the American government that caused that.

Besides, American drones shooting innocent people in Iraq, where's their apology, we are the 99% etc. etc.
Quote by LostLegion
Eh, it was actually the American government that caused that.

Besides, American drones shooting innocent people in Iraq, where's their apology, we are the 99% etc. etc.

how did the american government do that. And there is something called war. Innocent people die all the time in war. Im not saying it is right but it happens. They were the ones that started the war. WWII tons of people died because it was WAR
Al Qaeda, "Oh sorry we attacked a hospital"
You guys, "Oh its ok, your really good people. you just do a lot of bombings and killings of people"
Quote by bigben7
Al Qaeda, "Oh sorry we attacked a hospital"
You guys, "Oh its ok, your really good people. you just do a lot of bombings and killings of people"

The fact that you can say this but can't apply it to US interference in the middle east is mind boggling.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
americans, "oh no 3 people died in the boston bombing"

iraqi child, "where my family at? oh shit nigga they got gassed"
They have an excellent basketball team the Al-Queda Infidels went 30-0 last season. Just a shame they got beat in the playoffs by the IRA Nail Cars. Got to appreciate the moxie.
Quote by LostLegion
What does that even mean.

That the scotch i'm drinking is excellent!
the reason were in the middle east is because of al qeada and the Taliban. The taliban were acting like a government and opressin the civilian population. We went in there to remove them from power and to put in a stable government. The reason we are still there is to take out ALL taliban so that they dont come back to power.
bigben7 can go get bigbent
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by bigben7
the reason were in the middle east is because of al qeada and the Taliban. The taliban were acting like a government and opressin the civilian population. We went in there to remove them from power and to put in a stable government. The reason we are still there is to take out ALL taliban so that they dont come back to power.

hurr durr
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by bigben7

Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Quote by bigben7
They were the ones that started the war

Are you a bit special? Iraq didn't start any war with us, especially not if you're referring to 9/11. "war is wAR!!!" though, right? Moron.
Quote by bigben7

You are completely wrong. Recent sources prove that the war with the taliban has been a huge sham. Here is a link.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Last edited by jjfeu662 at Dec 23, 2013,
I took out all of the Taliban once. They skipped on the bill.

ahahahahahahahahaha
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by bigben7

Your new is showing.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
It's a hard time to be Irish right now, we have the Polish stealing our building work and the muslims stealing our terrorism work.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
It's a hard time to be Irish right now, we have the Polish stealing our building work and the muslims stealing our terrorism work.

I hear ya bro. Polish stealing our weed, our cars and our jobs here.
African Americans trying to ruin our traditions as dutch people
Muslims saying we have no reason to hate then, while 90% of the people in jail are in fact Muslims...

I hate foreigners.

Like... for realsies.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by bigben7
how did the american government do that.

False flag mate, know what I'm sayin'?
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Page 1 of 2