2004 Gibson ES-335 in Cinnamon Burst. I bought the guitar 2 years ago and have never gigged with it. This guitar has always lived inside it's case under my possession and the finish is still great shape. There are tiny pick scratches to be expected due to being 9 years old. The neck plays great, frets still have lots of life in them. All the electronics are solidly wired and in good condition. If you are a true Cinnamon burst fan like I am, you know how hard it is to find guitars in this finish. I've seen a few Les Paul's in Cinnamon burst, but this is THE only ES-335 I have ever seen. I truly wish I could keep it, but I just finished school and am getting married in a few months.

The case is the original Gibson ES-335 case. It's still in great condition, but has several small nicks along the edges. There is one larger tear that looks like it was caused by the stitching coming undone slightly. I have tried to show this the best I could in the last picture, it's nothing major and has not increased in size since I bought the guitar.

The serial number returns this info:

Nashville Plant, TN, USA
November 30th, 2004
Production Number: 434

Send me a PM for more info/pictures!
Attachments:
392.jpg
395.jpg
417 asdfasd.jpg