please. do tell.

Christmas: Mine was probably christmas eve my family started having a huge bitchfight about somebody taking too much food, and my sister ended up getting punched in the face by my uncle, after which my dad beat my uncles teeth out.

New years eve: Catching one of my best friends with my ex-girlfriend ****ing her in the ass at a house party.
She never wanted me to do anal

Let this be a relief thread for everyone!
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
None because my family isn't made of barbaric apes that get into fist fights over food.
My cousin is batshit crazy, and fairly estranged. Her and some guy from the National Guard she was fucking showed up for Christmas. Long story short, I punched the guy in our front yard.

Don't show up at my house for Christmas uninvited.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Last edited by Skynyrd890 at Dec 24, 2013,
My parents got me an iPhone 3 instead of an iPhone 4S so I threw it out the window and punched my dad.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Lol TS. Singlewide or doublewide?

The only bad experience I have is when I was in 6th grade I had mono all of xmas break. It was a pretty bad case of it where I was bed ridden and could barely even move. The kind where if you jump once your spleen will rip wide open. That was probably my worst experience in life in general.
Last edited by Wormholes at Dec 24, 2013,
Never any family arguments, but many years ago I visited my best friend around new years and a stray dog followed me into her house. Her mom made it leave but we felt bad all day because it looked like a sad mop.
Quote by Weaponized
Santa didn't come a few years when I was little

Because you weren't sexy enough

Probably this Christmas could be the worse...

Stepdaughter taken 13 tablets last night, she seems OK but may be kept in tonight as well due to cutting herself for months apparently....

****in annoyed / upset but I have to keep my spirits up for my little one as not only is it Christmas but her birthday tomorrow
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Dec 24, 2013,
Quote by Wormholes
Lol TS. Singlewide or doublewide?

No idea what this means (not english xD)

Quote by slash_GNR666
Because you weren't sexy enough

Probably this Christmas could be the worse...

Stepdaughter taken 13 tablets last night, she seems OK but my be kept in tonight as well due to cutting herself for months apparently....

****in annoyed / upset but I have to keep my spirits up for my little one as not only is it Christmas but her birthday tomorrow

Wow. good luck man
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Well my girlfriend left me just a few days ago, so this is pretty much the worst Christmas I remember having
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
New years eve: Catching one of my best friends with my ex-girlfriend ****ing her in the ass at a house party.
She never wanted me to do anal

Let this be a relief thread for everyone!

Thread is a success.
Spoiler Alert!!

(Warning: Don't try this unless you want to totally ruin Christmas for yourself.)

One year, when I was nine, I figured out that I could use a razor blade to slice the Scotch tape in half and open my presents ahead of time to see what they were, then by placing a piece of tape the exact same size over the first piece, it would totally conceal what I did.

It totally ruined Christmas, having to fake being suprised, shaking gifts with a stupid look on my face, like I didn't already know what they were. I never did it again and regret it to this day.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Christmas: The Christmas before before my uncle and grandfather died (uncle on dads side, grandfather on mums side) they came over for dinner and stuff, and my grandfather was ill and was having trouble eating dinner, while my uncle was having a manic depressive episode, so there were moments at the table where nobody was talking, but he was just laughing at nothing.

My parents didn't really tell me about what was really going on until afterwards, so at the time it was kind of weird, and now looking back i can see how horrible it was for everybody.

New Year: The year i drank way too much and threw up all over myself and all over someones bathroom. It was the most drunk i have ever been and i don't ever want to get into that state again. Apart from that, all my NYE celebrations have either been pretty good, or disappointing but not terrible.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Skynyrd890
My cousin is batshit crazy, and fairly estranged. Her and some guy from the National Guard she was fucking showed up for Christmas. Long story short, I punched the guy in our front yard.

Don't show up at my house for Christmas uninvited.

Don't we all feel a bit better now?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I'd love to tell you.

But then I'd have to kill you
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
I'd love to tell you.

But then I'd have to kill you

that scares me...
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
So does that mean you'd love to kill him? because if I had to kill people for telling them some information, I wouldn't really love to tell them the information.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
No idea what this means (not english xD)

<homer simpson loud whisper> He's saying you live in a trailer