Page 1 of 2
have a good one
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Not for another 7 hours and 5 minutes
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by StewieSwan
Yeah, happy holidays to you, too.

beat me to it. I've been tempted to say this to everyone around here just to see what happens.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
beat me to it. I've been tempted to say this to everyone around here just to see what happens.

It shouldn't do much here. We're all tree-hugging, whale-saving lefty Democrat libfags

@ Happy Christmas Burgery
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I literally know people who won't shop at stores who don't specifically reference Christmas.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Every ****ing holiday everyone gets mad about it not being that holiday in their time zone. **** you guys
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Every ****ing holiday everyone gets mad about it not being that holiday in their time zone. **** you guys

yeah it's kind of boring, knowing what the first few responses on a thread like this are gonna be before clicking on it
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
yeah it's kind of boring, knowing what the first few responses on a thread like this are gonna be before clicking on it

I can pretty much guess what the first few responses will be in every new thread.
Quote by chev311e
I can pretty much guess what the first few responses will be in every new thread.

Yeah me too.
Whats goes around must come down
Merry Christmas all.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Merry Christmas friends!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
ya okay lets do this.

i made the trifle and I prepped the pork belly for the porchetta. the presents are under the tree, the house is clean and I'm going to have a 2inch club steak for dinner now.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I still have 6 hours and 35 minutes. Welcome to CST.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Quote by Thrashtastic15
theres 10 minutes of my life gone messing about with other flags

The Brazilians are relentless.

But then some Chav and I joined forces and showed them who's boss. Anglo oppression all up in this bitch.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Dec 24, 2013,
Page 1 of 2