But is bad when your getting tattoos

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2013/12/24/study-alcohol-can-boost-your-immune-system/

"Moderate alcohol consumption boosts your immune"

They define moderate as no more than four drinks on a single day and no more than 14 in a week for men. For women, it is defined as no more than three drinks on a single day and no more than seven in a week.

Thats not bad? 4 new belgium Rampant IPAs tonight and tomorrow night.
Whats goes around must come down
Last edited by ichiefG13 at Dec 24, 2013,
i know drinking a glass of red wine a day can be healthy for you cos of antioxidants or some bullshit, but i struggle to believe drinking a couple pints a day can be very healthy.
Quote by LostLegion
But alcohol destroys your liver and ruins lives. I hope it becomes illegal soon.

You should move out of ireland its never going to be illegal there holmes.

And its only like that when you are not drinking in moderation.
alcohol kills germs so of course it's good for you!

But then, it also turns into sugar in your system...which we don't need more of in our diets.
Quote by ichiefG13
You should move out of ireland its never going to be illegal there holmes.

And its only like that when you are not drinking in moderation.

But alcohol kills your brain cells.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
But alcohol kills your brain cells.

The misadventures of flapjack gives you erectile dysfuntion. I choose alcohol in this case.
you should read the abstract to the actual study and see if it in any way supports your thread title.
i don't know why i feel so dry
So either we continue to drink cancerous fizzy drinks that are cheaper than water, or we substitute them for a drink that boosts the immune system at no extra cost of sugar intake ?

'Murican business so sane. Much amaze.
Quote by Eastwinn
you should read the abstract to the actual study and see if it in any way supports your thread title.

Or even just the title of the study. But why should reading the actual paper have any bearing on sensationalist headlines and poorly researched threads?
Quote by Eastwinn

Why would I want to read something thats going to say "achohol is bad mgkay"

keep it to yourself mang
Quote by ichiefG13
Why would I want to read something thats going to say "achohol is bad mgkay"

keep it to yourself mang

it doesn't say that. it would be good to know the risks you're taking and which ones you're not when you drink alcohol. if you wanted my non expert advice, i'd tell you the greatest danger is addiction, and the most scary things usually follow that. also always look up medications before you mix them with alcohol. some of them can be nasty.

there look i didn't say it was bad.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
it doesn't say that. it would be good to know the risks you're taking and which ones you're not when you drink alcohol. if you wanted my non expert advice, i'd tell you the greatest danger is addiction, and the most scary things usually follow that. also always look up medications before you mix them with alcohol. some of them can be nasty.

there look i didn't say it was bad.

Moderation is the word yo
Yes it can be a "gateway" to such events on oneself but thats if you have no control.

"drink responsibly"
Is listed on most of the beers I drink.
Quote by ichiefG13
The misadventures of flapjack gives you erectile dysfuntion. I choose alcohol in this case.

banned
Quote by Lord_Doku
So either we continue to drink cancerous fizzy drinks that are cheaper than water, or we substitute them for a drink that boosts the immune system at no extra cost of sugar intake ?

'Murican business so sane. Much amaze.

This was perfectly put.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Alcohol is so dangeous and harmful, all it does is cause pain and suffering.

At least that's what I realise the morning after most nights out when bright light comes through my windows
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by digman50
Alcohol is so dangeous and harmful, all it does is cause pain and suffering.

At least that's what I realise the morning after most nights out when bright light comes through my windows

Alien abduction?