I don't have any loot except for what I bought myself

fukk xmas merry deathmas 666
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

I got some money. I drank a good amount of booze, but I'm sobering up right now.

Hail Satan.
A hunk of soda bread, a tin whistle, and a copy of 'Angela's Ashes'. May all your christmases be Irish.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I got socks with The Misfits logos on them, a line 6 m5, 300 bucks, darkthrone and neurosis shirts, new black converse all stars.

yeh, such brag

****ing great xmas
xbox one with forza 5, candlemass t shirt, books, chocolates and popcorn, socks, aftershave and deodorants and money
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Suggs' autobiography and a Porridge boxset. Sorted.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Devin Townsend Retinal Circus Limited Edition Box set and a bottle of JD

Pretty much the only metal things I got... unless you count a copy of the Arkham Horror board game. Lovecraft is pretty metal.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
In terms of metal stuff I got Immortal's Blizzard Beasts, which sounds glorious on cd, and Tom Warrior's book, Only Death Is Real, which is gorgeous.
No metal gifts; got the Planet Earth box set, some books (woodworking books and thriller novels), and an open-style tool caddy, like this:

A sweet ass Dragged Into Sunlight & Lantern shirt. Not the new one, the Subtaerranean Effulgence one. Classy shirts.

Also got a few books as per every enlightened Hessian ChristMASS. Just kidding, I don't know how to read.

Obligatory No Presents for Christmas sweater that I wear every year. Marry Krishna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9UZqlz2sQ4
low budget xmas this year so i just got a backpack which i did badly need, but gonna be hitting up the record store soon to get some real goodies, will report back then.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Django Unchained ost LP
The Beyond ost LP
Alan Partridge autobiography
Gouden Carolus tripel (jesus christ this is good)
Shaving kit

Good haul this year!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Google tablet
Plenty of thermal clothes
Gun stuff
Conan graphic novel

Stay Hesh
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Bought myself $200 worth of music, two bottles of wine, a new Swiffer mop, gin, and combine that with weed from the 'ol office and you have what I did on my Christmas.

I also celebrated my birthday five days ago with a lot of sex.

Winter is cumming.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Its a commendium of the 70's comics from the various artists who did his adventures in Savage Tales. volume 1 of at least 12. So far it has been comic versions of all the classic Howard tales such as Frost Giant's Daughter, Red Nails, etc. I can get the actual artists and such when I get off work; been reading it during downtime here.
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.