Page 1 of 3
Already have her :3

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana

i want to hold her hand so bad

A cute gamer girl who is more cute than hot or sexy (I think hot is overrated and cute is where it's at.) who plays video games and laughs at my nerdy references. Probably only slept with one or two guys. I am not attracted to sluts. I am attracted to intelligence, but only if she knows her place and doesn't question me. Not afraid to touch my crusty xbox controller, if ya know what I mean
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Not really. Any girl who's cool and makes me happy.

this.
ayy lmao
Quote by lolmnt
A cute gamer girl who is more cute than hot or sexy (I think hot is overrated and cute is where it's at.) who plays video games and laughs at my nerdy references. Probably only slept with one or two guys. I am not attracted to sluts. I am attracted to intelligence, but only if she knows her place and doesn't question me. Not afraid to touch my crusty xbox controller, if ya know what I mean

oh my god you're so romantic, why don't all the girls want to date you?
Quote by lolmnt
Not afraid to touch my crusty xbox controller, if ya know what I mean

I like this description.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I want them to look as close as possible to myself so that when we're getting down and dirty it will be like I'm ****ing myself; which I only dream of doing.
Quote by whywefight
oh my god you're so romantic, why don't all the girls want to date you?

Alas, the inner workings of the female mind is an enigma.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I don't really have a super specific type, I think it's kind of silly to think that way, but the older I get the more and more I feel like I connect the best with girls who are musicians.
I want a gigantic monster of a woman that's at least a foot taller than me and is easily distinguishable as the one wearing the pants in the relationship.
She's gotta like the music I like, have blonde hair, blue eyes and be shorter than me. She has to enjoy getting wasted every now and then, have a nice ass and love sex and video games.

Man my gf is awesome.
Cute gamer girl that internets. Blonde. 5"7 or so. British accent. Animal lover.

That or Delta Goodrem.
RIP Tom Searle.
I used to only be in to petite women since I'm a pretty small guy (like my dick huehuehue). My current girlfriend is bigger than what I usually go for so I've developed an appreciation for thicker girls. I'd say my ideal is someone who's the same height and petite. Shorter than me is fine but I'm already pretty damn short. Pretty much has to enjoy reading and some nerdy stuff. Not necessarily all of it matching my nerdy stuff. I prefer agnostic-y people.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Any girl that's natural, has pretty eyes, and makes me smile

and even if they're in a guys body but naturally a woman that's coo' with me too
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
A person who is intelligent yet able to be overwhelmingly compassionate. I also love a girl who has artistic talent and makes me laugh.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Any girl that's natural, has pretty eyes, and makes me smile

and even if they're in a guys body but naturally a woman that's coo' with me too

So post operation FtM?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
So post operation FtM?

no that'd be gay

not gonna sleep with some dude

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
brunette, petite, intelligent, able to hold a conversation (this is very important), polite, sane.\, appreciates music.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
My ideal woman would be aged between 90/94, because older than that would just be sick.

Idk i've seen 100 y/os that look better than 75y/os

it just depends on how they age

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Idk about my ideal girl but I have a weirdly specific thing with girls who are on anti depressants and missing either one or both parents.

aside from that, shorter than me and pretty face and nice to talk to
Blonde, curvy to borderline chubby, pretty intelligent, quirky, kind of a big kid sometimes, like a blonde Fuuka Ayase.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by strait jacket
Idk about my ideal girl but I have a weirdly specific thing with girls who are on anti depressants and missing either one or both parents.

aside from that, shorter than me and pretty face and nice to talk to

Don't forget daddy issues

Gotta have dem daddy issues

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
she's smart, empathic, intuitive, charismatic, and always voices her opinion, AKA imaginary.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Me in a skirt.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
She's gotta like the music I like, have blonde hair, blue eyes and be shorter than me. She has to enjoy getting wasted every now and then, have a nice ass and love sex and video games.

Man my gf is awesome.

No wonder - sounds like the sort of race you'd want to build a great nation around.
Page 1 of 3