Page 1 of 3
7:00am here so nothing yet. Me and my GF exchanged a gift last night though (as is tradition). I got a Boba Fett key chain (which is good, because I literally have 2 keys with nothing on them), and I got her LOTR Bluray Box Set. We got each other candy, and she got me a box of chocolates and Eggies, I got her a 1kg Cadbury chocolate bar and a giant Toblerone. She hates it, but loves it.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Iphone (first smartphone, only had old brick for 7+ years), some cologne, ticket to Paramore and House of Cards on DVD.
Way beyond my expectations as I didn't ask for any of these other than the DVD. So happy!

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
that card

my gf got me an adventure time comic, and the mighty boosh seasons 1-3. Im very happy
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Watch, whisky, some toiletries, underwear, socks, chocolate, a book, football shirt, poker set, dressing gown and slippers.

I only wanted the watch. Over the moon with how much extra I got.
nuttin
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Arctic Monkeys AM on CD+Vinyl, Some burberry and hugo boss aftershave, some nike trainers, jumpers, Sennheiser Headphones, Levis jacket, little bits and pieces. and a little bit m,ore to come. oh and Money. More proud of the amount i gave this year.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Iphone (first smartphone, only had old brick for 7+ years), some cologne, ticket to Paramore and House of Cards on DVD.
Way beyond my expectations as I didn't ask for any of these other than the DVD. So happy!

I got my first smartphone after switching from a slide LG Shine a year or so ago. You're going to spend to much time just swishing things around

Quote by juckfush
Mum let Dad write in the cards this year.

*PIC*

Your dad kept the $100 and gave you monopoly money?! :O

Quote by Deliriumbassist
New suit, copious amounts of chocolate, coke in glass bottles, money, tickets for me and bro to go watch WWE when it comes round to the UK next year, some books, even more chocolate and clothes.

Man I haven't seen WWE in so long.. Since it was called WWF. Are Triple H and Mankind still a thing?
Quote by AdamDK
whisky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnFtB7dvhqI
Quote by MetalGS3SE

My mum really has awful taste in stuff though. I've got a jumper, belt and wallet from her that all tell me she has no idea what understatement is

But you know, you put 'em in the wardrobe for an indoor day. Gonna use some money I hopefully get to get a proper belt. She did well on the shoes though
Quote by naedauuf
I got my first smartphone after switching from a slide LG Shine a year or so ago. You're going to spend to much time just swishing things around

that's exactly my last day with this phone

Quote by naedauuf

Man I haven't seen WWE in so long.. Since it was called WWF. Are Triple H and Mankind still a thing?

Triple H = yes. Also has a major behind the scenes role as Head of Talent and is probably gonna run the thing when (if?) Vince ever dies.
Mankind = not really. Foley can only kinda limp these days. Still makes an appearance here and there. He just started writing a WWE comic book.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Money that went towards me buying a 3ds and a starbucks card I'll never use. Opening the rest of stuff today but there won't be much. Some socks, probably some small random things and a some alcohol. All I asked for was money and socks so I'm happy.
Quote by naedauuf

Trips is still a thing. I don't follow it as much as I used to, but I've never been to a live show, so i'm pretty pumped for this! It's also usefully timed, as I get back into WWE just before the Royal Rumble, and through to Wrestlemania, which is in April, so with this in May, it'll be pretty good.
My girlfriend and I exchanged gifts on Friday. Here are a few of the things she gave me:

My family and I are exchanging gifts a bit later this morning, so I don't know what else I've gotten yet.
Quote by Minkaro
The Last of Us

My brother swapped me LoU for New Vegas, and so far it's a pretty great game. The cutscenes are like movie quality.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Guitar Stand.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Benchmade griptilian, rc helicopter, bottle of Baronjager, and sex from the GF. a 4pack of Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout, and a bottle of SS Chocolate Stout from the brother of my brother and his Fiance, not sure what I'm getting here at home, but I have a strong suspicion it'll be BandFuse. Can't wait to play it.
I got new headphones, a theremin, and other great things I totally wasn't expecting.
Cash, food and a huge hangover.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
For Christmas I got criticized by my dad and then we went to a suit store and I picked out two suits and at the checkout he told me to pay for my shit. This is after I overslept and was late for work because he didn't want to wake me up. I am now looking at apartments and studios in my city and I can't afford any.

But merry christmas to the rest of ya!
PS4
Tequila
A copy of The Disaster Artist
A drawing of the cover of "I Have No Mouth and I mush Scream" from my sister
Shit loads of candy
£20 and a tiny toiletry set. And a pair of boots that I got a few weeks ago.
That's all I've opened so far. Nothing else until after dinner, which is still 2 hours away.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Well the giving to receiving ratio was pretty one sided for me. I got a sweater meanwhile I gave out a Samsung Gal Tab 3, a speaker system, a book, a fancy cup, and a video game....
Plaid shirt from animal
New adidas shoes
Electric toothbrush
A mug with guitars on it
Money
Scooter insurance
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Nuttin, there were small gifts on 5. of december, but regarding xmas, this year we don't even have a tree.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
4th season of Criminal Minds
A Christmas Carol (the one with Patrick Stewart as Scrooge)
New watch
Subway gift card
Home Depot gift card
Sony earbuds
Money
Candy
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

A new comforter for my bed, one of those electric blankets, some decorations for my room, a calendar (with huskies! ), a new scarf, and a 5lb bag of M&Ms.

Best. X-mas. Ever.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Page 1 of 3