I dunno about you peasants, but I'm finding the Pit has become far too quiet lately. Gone are the day of constant hectic. We need to advertise more.

How do we advertise more?

Guitarists have a right to read my awesome threads, goddangit.
To be fair, entering one of your threads is probably the closest we have to being posh Victorian people who pay to enter asylums to laugh at the mentally unfortunate. I just think that people are a lot more sensitive to that and therefore don't sign up to UG.
Making quality threads would probably be a good place to start.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by So-Cal
we need some more girls in here

there's too many man

Too many dicks on the dancefloor.
What we all actually need is a new amp
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Joshua Garcia
On the contrary, your horrible threads are scaring them all off.

Maybe I should leave.

What are some good forums?
Maybe all the ******ed little kids that used to babble about pokemon and shit on these boards instead of practicing finally decided to man up and start taking the guitar seriously.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by LostLegion
Nah, we need more b00bs

I second this. Titty pics should be allowed. That'll attract more lesbians and EVERYONE likes lesbians
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
9/11 was an inside job. The Kardashians are really smart. Steve Jobs is still alive, he's in Europe as we speak.
Dude, UG is over. It's dying a slow and painful death but it ended when Matter left. Advertise all you want; you're advertising a dinosaur.
Quote by Colohue
Dude, UG is over. It's dying a slow and painful death but it ended when Matter left. Advertise all you want; you're advertising a dinosaur.

Ultimate Guitar should be renamed to Average Guitar.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Ultimate Guitar should be renamed to Average Guitar.

i got a slight chuckle.
ayy lmao