Quote by chaoticfables
Go back to your shed

Sorry, I'm too cool to wear Vans with my 501 jeans.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
There's never going to be another tool album anyway. Someone in the band will die before its released
Sail upon the open skies
Lateralus has approximately 2 or 3 alright songs. The rest of their discography is entry-level.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Seriously an over rated band :/ I bought their discovery and after months I still don't like it. Apparently there's something to "GET" with Tool. But I don't see it other than pretty average musicianship and lyrics that I throw on for background noise in the house.
Originally posted by mdc
Ok, I'll be honest, I just like his Oakleys.
Quote by Sir_Taffey
Seriously an over rated band :/ I bought their discovery and after months I still don't like it.

What did they discover
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Wow guys you're expressing a negative opinion of Tool in a thread for Tool fans this is so edgy i need to sit down and gather my thoughts oh dear.
Quote by angusfan16
There's never going to be another tool album anyway. Someone in the band will die before its released

No, the band will release another album in 40years by the time all the fans are dead or deaf, new fans will discover and listen, the cycle will restart briefly and then the band will die.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by ProgFripp74
No, the band will release another album in 40years by the time all the fans are dead or deaf, new fans will discover and listen, the cycle will restart briefly and then the band will die.

Or maybe...just maybe...that is what is happening now?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst