Hi guys/gals!

I need some help! I am primarily an electric player, mostly metal and hard rock and I am looking to get an acoustic to expand my horizons

I have a few choices in mind, but unfortunately I have not been able to get my hands on all of these and was hoping I could get some input from more experience acoustic players.

Here are the guitars currently on my list; i'm trying to keep it around 500 bucks

Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500MCE

Washburn WG26SCE

Martin X series DX1RAE

PRS SE Angelus

Alvarez Artist Series AD60CE

Taylor Big Baby

I would prefer an acoustic/electric but I have heard good things about the big baby so I included it.

The PRS is a little out of my price range, but I might be able to find a used one.

Any input would be appreciated; I am a metal/hard rock fan and if I had to name my favorite "acoustic" album it would be BLS hangover music vol. 6 so that will be the kind of stuff i'm jamming (at least for starters )

thanks guys, any input is appreciated as I have limited experience with acoustics
of the list you have, i'd take the Dr-500. for what you like to play, may i throw in the possibility of an Ovation Elite series. they are excellent guitars for what you want to do with it. if you do try them out, go with the mid or (recommended) deep bowled body.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
IF you can. Seagull S6.
I've recently bought one (second hand), and I honestly can't believe that it doesn't cost more. It's an AMAZING guitar!
The Epiphone is the best guitar on paper of the ones you listed.
thanks for the feedback!

I have been leaning heavily toward the Epiphone, but then I heard some raving about the PRS and Alvarez. Has anyone played either of the models on my list?

I will look to see if I can find a Seagull/Ovation to check out

thanks again