Personally I'd probably go with the RG370RXZ. I'm usually weary of signature guitars for some reason. I would expect the value of them to be a little bit inflated. The downside to those ibanez's to me would be that they're stock ibanez pickups on them.

The LTD Deluxe series are seemingly very high quality for sub-$1000 guitars. I've got the MH-1000 and I love it.
http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-ESP-MH1000-LIST

Though judging by your links I'm guessing you're leaning toward a basswood body/maple neck, the M1000 comes in an alder/maple version. http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-ESP-MH1000-LIST
(I know they're a little out of your price range but just my two cents. Also, not sure if they'd even be available to you where you are.)

Ultimately I think it comes down to personal preference. The Ibanez necks are going to be thinner than the ESPs for the most part, and the ESPs dont really have that single coil option the Ibanez's have on them; but the EMGs are pretty versatile sound-wise. If I were you, I'd definitely try some out first, if at all possible.
Last edited by Mik3D23 at Dec 26, 2013,
+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I don't think those are cheap Floyd Roses at all. They are all in the $700 range. I'll definitely swap out those pickups for either Duncans or GFS.
The trems on those guitars you posted are Ibanez's lower grade trems from what I see. Compared to say an Edge pro or Edge Zero (not edge zero II), they are going to be of lower quality. A quick google search of the ILT1 trem will bring you some mixed reviews. (If they're closely related to the Edge III's, I wouldn't recommend it) Basically all of the guitars you posted have a licensed floyd rose on them. They're not necessarily going to be bad, but definitely something worth considering/trying out first. A double locking tremolo that isn't high enough quality to stay in tune becomes more of a headache than a hardtail that doesn't stay in tune. I don't know from first hand experience about the Edge Zero II or the ILT1, but the original Edge Zero was awesome.
Quote by darrenram1
I don't think those are cheap Floyd Roses at all. They are all in the $700 range. I'll definitely swap out those pickups for either Duncans or GFS.

yes, those floyds are definitely cheap.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?