View poll results: Would you buy?
Hell yeah nigga, I'd buy dat shit.
8 38%
Yeah, maybe.
5 24%
Ummm, kinda lame...I'll have three!
8 38%
Voters: 21.
I had some liquid inspiration last night.

Came up with an idea that's gonna rake in millions. I think.

Ready?

A "Cat Lady Starter Kit".

You buy a wee box with the name on it, it's got a wee bag of cat food, a wee bag of cat litter, a tiny little litter box. A laser pointer. Two little toy mice. A little thing on a string to play with your cat.

And here's the kicker: A toy plush cat.

The advertisement will be like: "Dear women. Are you wondering where all the good men" have gone? So have we. Which is why we bring you...THE CAT LADY STARTER KIT!

"Swallow in the cesspool of Spinsterhood, with your very own CAT! You've got the rest of your life ahead of you, invest in a cat now!"

You can buy the cat lady starter kit for yourself, to a friend (as a joke), to your ex (not a joke), if you just got a new cat, etc. The market possibilities are endless!

Let's be honest here folks, people love cats. Look at the internet.
Yea man you should totally invest all your savings in this.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I can see a lot of assholish "friends" buying this instead of putting thought into a nicer gift.
Quote by Philip_pepper
IThe advertisement will be like: "Dear women. Are you wondering where all the good men" have gone? So have we. Which is why we bring you...THE CAT LADY STARTER KIT!

You put the quotation mark in the wrong place. That means you don't know what you're doing. The product is obviously as poor as my saying so is a logical fallacy.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'd rather buy a prayer rock because it comes with the prayer water, and the prayer towel.
Whats goes around must come down