We have a sex thread and relationship thread, but what about a more general health thread?

I have anxiety and sometimes I think it would help to share any health concerns to see if other people have experienced them and if it needs to get checked out etc.

Got nothing at the moment, but might be a nice idea.
After minutes of awkward half-ass sitting position, my genitalia gets numb. I feel like a woman .
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Potentially good thread ruined by ass-banditry
My God, it's full of stars!
Last edited by theguitarist at Dec 27, 2013,
Quote by MinterMan22
joshua garcia sometimes experiences uncontrollable outbursts of ass-banditry what do?

Let it out, loud and proud.

Edit:
My problem is I'm fat and too lazy to work out. what do?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
omg there's no better thing to do than to share your health problems with the Pit and hear treatment solutions.
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
Healh is overrated, beer is not.

I know what do just fine, thank you very much.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I really did shit blood this morning and I don't appreciate my comment being deleted

it always happens when I'm stressed, I've seen doctors and basically when i get stressed I clench my asshole.
so if anyone has non drug suggestions for relaxation that'd be cool
Last edited by strait jacket at Dec 27, 2013,
Quote by strait jacket
I really did shit blood this morning and I don't appreciate my comment being deleted

it always happens when I'm stressed, I've seen doctors and basically when i get stressed I clench my asshole.

Count to ten. get a hobby (ur on UG, so i'm guessing any instrument would do), dont get stressed about stupid shit. stuff like that.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Isn't there a rule somewhere that says that you shouldn't ask the Pit/UG for medical advice?

I noticed TS tried to start this thread last night and it got closed. I'll give the mods the benefit of the doubt and assume their reasoning for closing this thread was justified.

Other then that, I think there's too much overlap with the Exercise and Nutrition thread.
I've got fairly mad scoliosis and degeneration in my back. Constant (Not chronic, but uncomfortable nonetheless) pain in my lower back, almost constant neck pain, can't really don a bag for any length of time. I take Magnesium Citrate supplements to help ease the muscle pain, and they help, they're also good for relaxing and helping you sleep.

Yoga and regular stretches are also great (y)

Also pretty sure I used to suffer with social anxiety, but I've in a sense gotten over it, I think the key for some cases is just going out and pushing yourself.

Also, maybe this is a controversial comment, but MDMA has helped me with my anxiety loads. While you're on it you're void of any anxiety or stress, you say what you want and dance like an absolute madman, but when you come off it as well you realise, in a sense, that you're free to be like that in living reality, eases the stress a bit, you realise that you're friends don't really care to much if you're a bit odd, make shit jokes etc.
Quote by strait jacket

Magnesium Citrate, it's a diet supplement.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Let it out, loud and proud.

Edit:
My problem is I'm fat and too lazy to work out. what do?

Just straight up inject heroin into your balls
e-married to Jack (bladez)