Page 1 of 3
I won't lie I'm kind of embarrassed that this happened from my hometown.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/26/knockout-game-attack-leads-to-hate-crime-charge/4214133/

If ya don't feel like reading;

Young guy goes up to 79-year-old black guy and hits him in the face, trying to knock him out. The reason being that he wanted to see if he were to hit a black person, would it be nationally televised. Victim had his jaw broken and lost three teeth. The young guy's attorney is claiming that he has mental issues, which as disgusting as this crime is, doesn't seem too farfetched.

The guy faces a max of 10 years. I first saw the story on the local news and the victim is supposed to be pretty traumatized by it.
When there are a thousand black people doing it to white people, it's a knockout game. Why is it a hate crime when the one white kid does it to the black person?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
When there are a thousand black people doing it to white people, it's a knockout game. Why is it a hate crime when the one white kid does it to the black person?

Because he specifically wanted to hit a black person...
Quote by VillainousLatin

And yet there's hundreds of white people specifically being hit by black people and it's a game...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Obama's America
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Can't we go back to Planking when the only people that were put in harm's way because of stupid people doing stupid shit were the stupid people themselves?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by VillainousLatin

several blacks were specifically targeting jews. they were calling it "knockout a jew"
Quote by pugachev
several blacks were specifically targeting jews. they were calling it "knockout a jew"

several blacks
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yall are some dumbass mother****ers
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
gee, why am i not surprised this is in Texas...They have had quite a year
so is it not ok to say black person now? i didnt know the PC police banned that too
I would say he definitely has mental issues, the issue being that he thinks it's alright to racially target someone and punch them in the face for shitzengigs.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by pugachev
so is it not ok to say black person now? i didnt know the PC police banned that too

Hey, I'm on your side. I'm totally against the liberals trying to take away our rights to comment on what the blacks are up to.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by lolmnt
Hey, I'm on your side. I'm totally against the liberals trying to take away our rights to comment on what the blacks are up to.

i guess you missed the first 3 responses. its ok
Quote by pugachev
i guess you missed the first 3 responses. its ok

What are you even talking about? We're all just commenting on racial descrimination whites face at the hands of the blacks in Obama's America.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by lolmnt
What are you even talking about? We're all just commenting on racial descrimination whites face at the hands of the blacks in Obama's America.

Just because black people are discriminated against more in society doesn't mean that discrimination by black people on whites should be swept under the rug.

Justifying institutionalized discrimination with other institutionalized discrimination is pretty dumb.
Quote by Milan999
Just because black people are discriminated against more in society doesn't mean that discrimination by black people on whites should be swept under the rug.

Justifying institutionalized discrimination with other institutionalized discrimination is pretty dumb.

Yeah, we're saying the same thing.

Why are you guys fighting with me?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

79 though seriously?

If you're gonna be a total pussy and suckerpunch someone, atleast do it to someone under 35 jesus
Punch old people for kicks is ****ing horrifying
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I'm still skeptical that this knockout game is a trend.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
It's not a hate crime but they should be put to death.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
79 though seriously?

If you're gonna be a total pussy and suckerpunch someone, atleast do it to someone under 35 jesus
Punch old people for kicks is ****ing horrifying

Part of the game is to target people who likely won't put up a fight.

Usually someone who's alone and either a woman/old.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
the knockout game's been happening for years in my city, at least a couple have died but it was high school kids most of the time.

the ghetto is cray cray
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Why can't people resist hitting other people in the face unannounced?

Empathy is dead.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Colgate Total

yea, it's pretty damn dumb
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
The whole idea of "hate crime" charges is pretty backwards.

(I'm assuming) they're designed to discourage aggression based on race/creed/religion/etc., but it seems like these racial speculations made by our justice system just stirs up more racial tension and controversy.

ESPECIALLY when it's sensationalized by media.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Last edited by dudetheman at Dec 27, 2013,
This fuccking knockout game is ridiculous.

Some elderly woman got punched in the face in Brooklyn, and she pulled out a revolver and blasted two teens for assaulting her. Hasidic Jews are being assaulted by young black teens because of this stupid ass bullshit.

Honestly the worst trend to hit the streets, and no that wasn't a pun intended, but it worked out kinda even though im trying to be totally serious.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by WCPhils
yea, it's pretty damn dumb

You're pretty damn dumb if you can't tell the difference between a hate crime and a non-hate crime. A hate crime is when a person is targeted because of race/gender/sexual orientation/religion/etc. If I robbed a black family because I wanted his money that's just a crime. If I robbed them because of their skin color and I wanted them to suffer for it, it's a hate crime (usually cases are applied to violent incidents but when I remembered that I had already used myself in the example and I'm not about to use myself in an example of racial beatings).

Here's the two scenarios: a group of black teens search to beat up an elderly homeless person. A white teen seeks a black man to punch. Which one is racially motivated? The "Beat a Jew" thing previously discussed would qualify as a hate crime.

This isn't some case of reverse racism. It's literally the law being carried out as it's written.

You wanna know why we have hate crimes? Cuz of this:

Actually **** it. It's pointless trying to discuss shit with the "me-centric" people of the internet.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by lolmnt
Actually **** it. It's pointless trying to discuss shit with the "me-centric" people of the internet.

+1
i don't know why i feel so dry
Guys... they're not black... they are dark-brown... geeeezzzzz

My dad got targetted by the knockout game once. He had a black eye... the kid that hit him? got 3 teeth punched out and a broken jaw ****ing idiots.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at Dec 27, 2013,
Page 1 of 3