Poll: Are you lactose intolerant?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you lactose intolerant?
Yes
8 10%
No
74 90%
Voters: 82.
Page 1 of 2
So I've read that if you are Asian, your chances of being lactose intolerant are higher?

And low and behold, I'm Asian, and I'm lactose intolerant :-(

So anyway, are you lactose intolerant?

Vote!

And if you are lactose intolerant, how do you handle it? Do you just accept the diarhea, or buy and use Lactaid or something?
Nope. I love milk. I thought I was becoming lactose intolerant (is that possible) because I kept on getting bloated after drinking a protein shake, but it turned out to be the protein that I was using. I love milk.
If I found out I was lactose intolerant I'd probably cry. Life without cheese...I pity you, man.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Nope
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by necrosis1193
If I found out I was lactose intolerant I'd probably cry. Life without cheese...I pity you, man.

+1

might as well end it now
ayy lmao
Sooooooo

When I was younger than 11 I was lactose intolerant. I couldn't drink milk, cheese and my pizzas were skinned cheeseless. Had to drink soy as a baby and such. Explosive poops and vomits.

I got over it though. I hit my teens and it went away. I still can't drink too much milk or my mouth will itch, but I can drink enough milk to enjoy it. Cheese can make me go to the bathroom, but same deal, just don't have a huge amount of cheese.

Sucks though if you're an adult and can't. I've learned to love milk.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by chookiecookie
+1

might as well end it now

Not quite yet, ha ha!

Because....I've discovered....

Lactaid!!

It helps you digest the lactose, and it works great!!

I can eat ice cream with no problem!!
^ Holy shit, you just rekindled memories of using Lactaid when I was a kid to fight that bullshit. Hey that probably cured me or maybe it made it better for me to enjoy dairy.

I have some Japanese-blood in me, and I drink like a half-gallon of milk-a-day. No serious problems here.

Probably explains why I'm 6'8" and a freaking-giant next to everyone else... despite being of Asian-ancestry.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
Quote by mattmakaha
So I've read that if you are Asian, your chances of being lactose intolerant are higher?

And low and behold, I'm Asian, and I'm lactose intolerant :-(

So anyway, are you lactose intolerant?

Vote!

And if you are lactose intolerant, how do you handle it? Do you just accept the diarhea, or buy and use Lactaid or something?

Since you're Asian, do you also get ****ed up off like two beer?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by psyks
I'm vegan, so yeah more or less.

Thats a choice, not an allergy. so ur not.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Well from time to time they come out with good shoes and polo shirts but I'm not too sure about their watches. So more or less I'd say I'm tolerant of Lacoste.
Asian. I drink 2-3 glasses of milk erra day.

Quote by Colgate Total
Since you're Asian, do you also get ****ed up off like two beer?

Asian. I don't even get Asian flush when I drink.

I may be the worst Asian
Ha so here's what happened to me tonight.

Felt like a bowl of cereal, grabbed some milk, poured some cookie and cream cereal, ate. Now I have diarrhea.

Science!

Sensitive but not intolerant, I think. Unless I am and was never told. When I was a baby I did have to have special formula.
Nope but i guess having english and northern european heritage on both sides would help me in this regard. Never had any problems with dairy.
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
but m8, I don't tolerate lactose.
I was as an infant(was given goats milk instead), and now am again after being vegan for quite some time. I was on the road(about to be again), and had to eat whatever I could get my hands on, and everything agreed with me but dairy.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I'm intolerant. Lactose free milk doesn't to jack squat for me either...

Yogurt is a no no, but I can handle small amounts of everything else
If I eat a lot of cheese or drink lots of dairy I get tired. Is that LI? if so I guess I have it a little bit, I love cheese, milk...meh
around half the world's population is lactose intolerant to some extend.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I'm not lactose intolerant.

Come on guys, don't be such narrowminded racists. Lactose deserves a fair and equal chance at life, and if people are not willing to grant that then I guess that we as a society must alter our view upon life.
I worship cheese and anyone who can't enjoy it because of a medical condition should be considered a vegetable. Those who live like that by choice should be shot on sight.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Dec 27, 2013,
I can't have too much dairy. Probably cos I'm half Asian, so I'm only half lactose intolerant.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

No, I'm not a weakling.
So how am I supposed to take anything you say seriously,
when you've swapped free will for faith, hope and pre-destiny?
The question should say "Do you THINK you are lactose intolerant?" because 93% of the people who think they are lactose intolerant think so because they had a tummy ache after they ate a pound of cheese.
Apparently I have a pretty bad milk allergy. Not intolerance, allergy. For some reason though, I can eat as much cheese as I want. I also eat loads of ice-cream and yoghurt. Never felt bad after it. I never really liked to drink mil though :p
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf

Lactose intolerance isn't a milk allergy. That is a lactose allergy, which is lethal because you kind of need lactose to live, especially as an infant. Lactose intolerance is a deficiency of lactase, the enzyme that digests lactose, which causes the bacteria in your intestines to digest it instead and produce a ton of gas and diarrhea.
Quote by azrael667
The question should say "Do you THINK you are lactose intolerant?" because 93% of the people who think they are lactose intolerant think so because they had a tummy ache after they ate a pound of cheese.

Some degree of adult-level lactose intolerance is actually the norm in the world.

Notice I said some degree. It isn't an all or nothing thing, if you make slightly less lactase than someone else then you are lactose intolerant compared to them and can have less dairy.
Last edited by Dirge Humani at Dec 27, 2013,
Quote by Dirge Humani
Lactose intolerance isn't a milk allergy. That is a lactose allergy, which is lethal because you kind of need lactose to live, especially as an infant. Lactose intolerance is a deficiency of lactase, the enzyme that digests lactose, which causes the bacteria in your intestines to digest it instead and produce a ton of gas and diarrhea.

In general yes, but Milk allergy isn't lethal. First of all, the term "Milk-allergy" is most commonly used for an allergy solely against cow milk. Also, you don't need to have an allergy right from birth, you can develop it as you get older. Lastly, as far as I know, lactose is just another sugar and not essential for survival. Otherwise, how would all the people without lactase survive?
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
Nope, but I don't really like milk.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
i'm extremely intolerant. without medication, i risked a bite of a piece of pizza and my ass exploded. every now and then when i have no where to go and can risk sitting on the toilet for an hour i will test myself hoping i've been magically cured. not yet
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Dreadnought
Naw

What in the world?
I didn't type "are you a bitch?" in a post....
Not in this thread, or any thread for that matter.

Besides I think you spelled it wrong, isn't it "biyatch" LOL
I'd basically die if I was, I drink milk on the daily.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Page 1 of 2