My other half has bought this for my 50th Birthday pressie.

It is utterly astonishing. It's like watching a film in HD for the first time; the projection, the break-up, the dynamic response. All jaw-dropping

Yes, it's super boutique but it is worth EVERY single penny.

The power scaling alone is almost worth the money. Single channel but so darned flexible.

And the trem...it's not on off, it's grandual, soft, subtle.

I am over the moon.

Nice amp, but is it really that different than a Twin with a Tremelo pedal? I hope so for the price.

But yeah you must have been a good boy, enjoy it.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Nice amp, but is it really that different than a Twin with a Tremelo pedal? I hope so for the price.

But yeah you must have been a good boy, enjoy it.

Yes. I've had both. (Twin 57 superb too). This is warmer, saggier and breaks up more. Very characterful. Plus you have the 10w/40w attenuator, which is lovely. I'm running at 10w at home 2 speakers. At night I can run 10w one speaker.
What you really need is a new guitar.

I bet it sounds as great as it looks- HNGD!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
HNAD man! that thing is a beaut.
Epi LP Std- black
Xv-840
Xv-700
Xv-610
JT-Strat
Ibanez RGR
Vintage-Vs6
Jackson-Js32tq

Vox-vt20
digitech rp55
awesome
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
WOW. nice. you have a great wife.

and you can unplug speakers? thats nice. i suppose fender has the sense to do jacks and not hard wire them in. so you unplug one, and switch the impedance?
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)