I finally received my Ibanez SR1600LE yesterday. It is my first bass in quite a while.

The bass looks absolutely gorgeous. I won't bore you with specs. If you're interested in that you'll end up at the Ibanez website anyway.

Its hard to say if the bass sounds good as I have only been able to play it through my computer/tv speakers with rocksmith/bandfuse. I don't have an amp yet.

It plays great. I don't know if the action should be adjusted because I'm new to bass. I played for about 5 hours last night and had no problems with pushing the frets down. The only problem I noticed was with my hands themselves. They don't stretch as far as I would like them to. That'll change over time. Anyway... the only reason you guys click these posts is for pictures so here ya go. I'm going to try to get more over the next few days while outside in the natural light.

sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Beautiful!!! How are those Nordstrand pickups? HNBD!!! Enjoy the hell out of it!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Nice Ibby bass! Congrats and enjoy! There's nothing to get you inspired like a new instrument!
Hnbd!
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
wow that looks badass in the natural light
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
you should try coming to northern ireland if you think NY state has a lack of sunshine

just looked up wikipedia and binghamton has roughly double our annual sunshine EDIT: assuming troy's climate is similar to nearby albany (right? that's what wikipedia says, I don't know all this stuff ) it has about double our annual sunshine, too.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Dec 30, 2013,