Hellooooooooooooooo

I picked this guy up today. I've been going back and forth between 2 guitars, and this one finally one the battle today.

As I always say - I'm not photographer. It's too dark in this room to get a good picture without the flash, so you'll just have to trust me that this thing looks BEAUTIFUL in person.

This is a Custom 24 in eriza verde. I went back and forth between this model and the 408 in a similar color, but I just liked this one better. This thing just feels like a whole different level of guitar. From the hand written serial number on it, to the color of this guitar, it honestly feels like each of these guitars are custom made specifically for you. The pickups that are on it sound amazing. So beautiful sounding. Super clear clean sounds to heavy, fat sounding distorted tones. The guitar is just about the perfect weight, not super heavy, but not super light either.

I wish you guys could see this guitar in a well lit room - it's about the most eye catching guitar I've ever seen. It's a very bright lime green. The top on this thing is outrageous. I'm not sure how it's not a 10 top. Back is a natural finish. Really pretty.

I tried fudging around with the tuning stability and it's as I expected on a USA made PRS - perfect. It just doesn't budge. After paying $2000 for a Les Paul earlier this year and being somewhat disappointed in it - this has restored my faith that some guitars are actually worth the money they are asking for them.

For any of those interested - the price tag on this was $2705 I believe. I've bought about 5 guitars from this salesman I purchased it from. He asked me what I wanted to pay for it - and I told him I'd walk out the door with it today for $2300 and not a penny more. Without even budging he rang it up. I know haggling is pretty rare for GC nowadays, but was pretty happy with the price I got it for.

Thanks for checking it out!
Fender American Select Strat HSS Antique Burst
Fender American Select Strat HSS Transparent Crimson
Fender American Deluxe Strat
PRS Custom 24 USA
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Parker PDF100
Woof- that is a striking color, and I know that PRS feels soooooo good when you play it, too!

Nice score!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Aww man, I got a P22 that looks just like that! I'm gonna have to wait to do a NGD now

Beautiful guitar though, hope you enjoy it. I love that color too so good choice on it.
Color of money!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Super jealous man, happy NGD
Epi LP Std- black
Xv-840
Xv-700
Xv-610
JT-Strat
Ibanez RGR
Vintage-Vs6
Jackson-Js32tq

Vox-vt20
digitech rp55
yeah manon a high dollar item, no BS, end of year, i am sure he was willing. i mean, they give 20% off holiday sales anyways.

i totally agree. i think that guitar would murder a 2300 dollar les paul.

and yes, some guitars are worth the cash. mine was fairly well below 2K and i got this:

http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/ikefleetwood/media/IMG_0992-1.jpg.html

http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/ikefleetwood/media/IMG_1010.jpg.html
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
HNGD! Love PRS, truly beautiful instruments.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Nice, deff one of my favorite colors PRS is doing right now.

When I bought my CE22 it had a sticker price of $1999.95, I walked out paying $1425 I think I got a decent deal.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at Dec 28, 2013,
Thanks guys! I appreciate all the compliments. I seriously haven't put it down since I got it home. It just plays unlike anything i've ever played before. SO happy with this purchase!
PRS Custom 24 USA
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Parker PDF100
I'm never sure if I like green guitars or not- some guitars look awesome in green, some look awful.

That's one of the awesome ones. Suits it really well, and I'm sure it's a killer guitar.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
very nice, is that a flame maple cap then? It seems like theres no grain on the contoured bit where your arm rests, probably just the photos
This green is pretty phenomenal looking in person. Definitely an eye catcher.

And Tempoe - yeah - its just the photos. The entire top has flame on it. From top to bottom. I just can't get a good picture of it.

Here's one I pulled off the internet - much better than my picture!

PRS Custom 24 USA
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Parker PDF100
Quote by CkY freak
This green is pretty phenomenal looking in person. Definitely an eye catcher.

And Tempoe - yeah - its just the photos. The entire top has flame on it. From top to bottom. I just can't get a good picture of it.

Here's one I pulled off the internet - much better than my picture!

Well that's because it is a 10 top.

I remember when the CE series had the tops that were not all flamed

The PRS green is rad
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at Dec 28, 2013,
HNGD!

and welcome to the PRS snob club haha.
Once you play a good PRS, it's hard to enjoy other guitars.
Man you just gave me something else to gas for... congrats, they dont get much better than that!
Dat finish, so sexy!

Congrats
Yamaha SG 800
Tokai USG 118s
Hughes&Kettner Tube Meister
Jet City JCA12XS
Laney Cub 10
Electro Harmonix Big Muff pi (tone/wicker)
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Guild D 125 CE <3