Poll: On a scale of one to 10, 10 being pretty damn high, how high are you right now?
Poll Options
View poll results: On a scale of one to 10, 10 being pretty damn high, how high are you right now?
37 60%
4 6%
3 5%
2 3%
1 2%
4 6%
1 2%
2 3%
0 0%
8 13%
Voters: 62.
Vote now!
Quote by hard_rock101
if i started a brutal death metal band, id call it Bleeding Asshole
Quote by abdulalhazred
I really don't know whether I hope this is a troll thread or not....... I mean...either he raped a girl
Or thinks it's ****ing hilarious to joke about it.
He's a monster either way.
8? I just got off of work and had a doober with friends; haven't been smoking much lately so it hits hard
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

-1, I'm in a basement
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Sorry I Dont Feel Like Becomeing A Looser And Dyeing Tonight From Weed Poisioning

Quote by chookiecookie
i'm not high

But i am now pretty drunk

Does that count

We high on beer dude.

Voted 5.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Got a buzz going after work, that's about it. Can't go much more atm, go work in the morning.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by chookiecookie
i'm not high

But i am now pretty drunk

Does that count

This.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212