So, it seems UPS works on the 24th, too.
Here it is anyway, a brand ****in' new Harley Benton G212 Vintage from thomann.de/de - on .de/it it cost a euro more, god knows why.

---

For the first hour it sounded pretty bad, then woooooooooah it started to sound pretty nice.
I'll substitute one of the v30s with a G12T75 as soon as I'll find one to buy for a fair price, god only knows when that'll be.

I like it anyway, am happy with the thing and so on, so even if I'm a bit down because I am not really confident in myself and I'm into a girl who I seemed to attract a bit but I'm not sure if it was actually a yeah I'd like to grab a coffee with you or a well yeah I'll grab a coffee with you so you'll stop bothering me, my rig is bigger and cooler and better sounding, which is nice and keeps me up a bit at least.
That and the hooker dementiacapitain sent my way.

I'll try to put up some clips even though you all know how it sounds and Dave already has clips of it and stuff, because I'll really have more or less nothing to do for the next week.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
HNCD! I bet the postage would've been a euro cheaper from the /it section compared to the /de section haha!

If we were in the same country I'd trade you one of my G12T-75s for a V30, as I have 2x12 with them and would like to try the mix.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Last edited by Lavatain at Dec 28, 2013,
HNCD! dropped the money on one myself recently. A vast improvement of my 6505s stock Sheffield. Still need to break it in more though, only given it maybe 20-25 hours in about a month.

also stay strong in terms of the girl, keep yourself in check. Let myself fall a while back, was painful.
there will be a line at your door to swap those 30s for 75s.

nice cab! never tried one but always hear good things about them.
Nice Yeah you really have to break in those v30s

I suspect the price difference was the different VAT rate between germany and italy.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
it went from pretty bad to pretty good in one hour?
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Quote by ikey_
it went from pretty bad to pretty good in one hour?
Well pretty good compared to how it sounded at the beginning, but yeah.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.