Page 1 of 2
How would you react? Would you support them in their dreams, or try to change their mind?
In all seriousness, I would take them downtown to a homeless shelter that accommodates at lot of drug addicts and prostitutes, talk to the guy running the place and telling them the situation, leave my kid there for a day, and then pick them up the next day. Hopefully they'll change their mind by then.
Cool, don't get diseases, young lady.

I'm not planning on having kids
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Quote by zincabopataurio
In all seriousness, I would take them downtown to a homeless shelter that accommodates at lot of drug addicts and prostitutes, talk to the guy running the place and telling them the situation, leave my kid there for a day, and then pick them up the next day. Hopefully they'll change their mind by then.

That's one form of prostitution. Since you want to educate your child I assume you'd show them other methods.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Dec 28, 2013,
Quote by Weaponized
Is my child hot

This.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
This situation would literally be the mark of failure on me as a parent.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Depends on how they want to do it. Hell I might join them if they found something safe and lucrative.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Depends on how they want to do it. Hell I might join them if they found something safe and lucrative.

And what makes your hole so special?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter

... what?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

most people don't aspire to prostitution, they do it out of a need for money and it paying better than mcdonalds
"Don't worry Roxanne, I made early preparations just in case we ever had this conversation!"
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
Quote by Ed Hunter

lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
as a feminist i feel like we should try to protect our girls and control their sexuality because nobody should ever choose such a profession we need to get together and help rid this world of such a profession this is for the best interests of all women

Quote by Thrashtastic15
son or daughter?

Doesn't matter, I didn't want to specify sex of the parent or child in this question.
Depends on when they want to start. I've no problem with prostitution at an acceptable age.

Edit: To clarify before the smartass comments start rolling in, I mean over 21. When I can be sure their body and mind are both mature enough to handle the job.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Last edited by Victory2134 at Dec 28, 2013,
I'd buy them a gun or pepper spray and teach them how to use it (at an acceptable age of course) and say go for it (also at an acceptable age).
Quote by Victory2134
Depends on when they want to start. I've no problem with prostitution at an acceptable age.

acceptable as long as they aren't a day over 16 eh bud?

Quote by MinterMan22
acceptable as long as they aren't a day over 16 eh bud?

Oh too late

see edit.

Very clever though. I chuckled.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Technically, aren't Gold Diggers prostitutes? I mean, look at Hugh Hefner and his wife... She's basically prostituting herself for his money.

I'd still say no though, gold digging is a bitch thing to do.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I'd say okay only because I love that feeling I get when I'm super-progressive and go against what most people in society would do.

Ron Paul 2013.
Good, don't be giving up that sweet dick for free.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
most modern relationships are some form of prostitution (on either side)
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
most modern relationships are some form of prostitution (on either side)

as a feminist i disagree most women have it easy since men almost always bend over backwards and break there backs to make sure the women is happy we all know the only acceptable form of prostitute is female so its not fair is it females should contribute more to relationships if they wish to be rewarded with the superior genital pleasuring them its the only way women will ever gain equality in this sad sad world

Quote by MinterMan22
as a feminist i disagree most women have it easy since men almost always bend over backwards and break there backs to make sure the women is happy we all know the only acceptable form of prostitute is female so its not fair is it females should contribute more to relationships if they wish to be rewarded with the superior genital pleasuring them its the only way women will ever gain equality in this sad sad world

yall just jealous you ain't got dem clits
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
yall just jealous you ain't got dem clits

Erm, I have a humongous one at the tip of my penis.

SHAAAZAM!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
hahahaha, no
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 28, 2013,
Page 1 of 2