gonorrhea of the throat from cunnilingus got an injection in my arse and it was sweet
Quote by strait jacket
gonorrhea of the throat from cunnilingus got an injection in my arse and it was sweet

What did it feel like, the STI not the injection ?
Quote by lemmyisgod97
What did it feel like, the STI not the injection ?

like I said it was in my throat and it was just really sore and dry, it hurt to breath.
thank **** it wasn't my dick, I'd still be crying.
Quote by strait jacket
like I said it was in my throat and it was just really sore and dry, it hurt to breath.

Did you tell the girl you got it from she had it ?
lol ts has an STI
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Did you tell the girl you got it from she had it ?

she told me, she got it from her previous boyfriend who had been playing away, he confessed when she rang him up to confront him, I actually spoke to her just today, she's a cool chick.
We call them STDs here in the first world.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
We call them STDs here in the first world.

There's a difference between an STI and an STD.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Weaponized
My buddy got chlamydia but that shit is easy to cure, I didn't ask what it felt like

Burns slightly when you piss and cum. Sometimes there's a bit of blood in the discharge too. I had it for a good few months before I realised I actually had a disease.

And yeah, a single pill and you're cured, gotta say I got lucky that one time.
Quote by strait jacket

One of my friends got this, but he got in the dick as well. Said it hurt to pee... like a lot

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Last edited by maximumrocker at Dec 29, 2013,
Thought I had something a coule of months back as some foul goo was coming out of the end of my knob. Got it checked at the hospital and got the all clear. Having that stick shoved down your Jap's Eye isn't the most pleasent experience.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
I don't, but my fiance has oral herpes and there is a small percentage of the population that is susceptible to spreading oral sores to the genitals as well(although genital herpes is a different strain entirely), so sometimes he'll have mild outbreaks around his groin when he gets a cold sore.

It's not bad, really. Strangely it has never spread to me so I can't carry it or transmit it but he is irritated when an outbreak happens on himself. The first is generally the worst and they are easily detectable/preventable afterward. His usually go away in a day with some Carmex or an anti-viral he is prescribed.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Våd Hamster
Burns slightly when you piss and cum. Sometimes there's a bit of blood in the discharge too. I had it for a good few months before I realised I actually had a disease.

And yeah, a single pill and you're cured, gotta say I got lucky that one time.

Oh man, you got chlamydia? No way, lucky!
I thought I had an STI once, because the skin on my dick changed colour.

I freaked the hell out.

Turned out I just have vitiligo on my dick.
Quote by theogonia777
I call them STDs here in the first world.

fixed that for you.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I've had oral herpes since I was like 3 or 4.
The actual virus itself is nothing more than a slight nuisance when I have an outbreak (which is normally only a couple times per year, tho about a year or two back I was getting them all the time for some reason), but the social stigma is unbearable. People view you as an undesirable diseased freak. Which is unfair considering 90% of people will get some form of herpes in their lifetime, and 50% already have it at any given time, tho its common for some people to never show symptoms, so a lot of people never even know they have it.
Quote by Philip_pepper
I thought I had an STI once, because the skin on my dick changed colour.

I freaked the hell out.

Turned out I just have vitiligo on my dick.

plus you actually have to make physical contact with another person to catch an STI. that should've tipped you off

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
plus you actually have to make physical contact with another person to catch an STI. that should've tipped you off

Ohhh shieeet
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I've had oral herpes since I was like 3 or 4.
The actual virus itself is nothing more than a slight nuisance when I have an outbreak (which is normally only a couple times per year, tho about a year or two back I was getting them all the time for some reason), but the social stigma is unbearable. People view you as an undesirable diseased freak. Which is unfair considering 90% of people will get some form of herpes in their lifetime, and 50% already have it at any given time, tho its common for some people to never show symptoms, so a lot of people never even know they have it.

Yeah exactly, that's why I'm glad my fiance found out while he was with me so it wasn't as big of a social stigma in his single life. It's really not a big deal at all.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

No.

But I nearly bought a WRX once.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

It was shortly after an ONS. I was genuinely terrified.
Quote by Philip_pepper
It was shortly after an ONS. I was genuinely terrified.

Oriental Nasal Spray?
Quote by IYanoplathizoI
You, apparently.

obviously not since TS is a virgin
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I have oral herpes. It comes and goes and isn't as major as everyone assumes it to be. My outbreaks last like 7 days, but like 8 months will go by without me even having a outbreak so it works out.

So yeah herpes aint shit. Gotta worry bout that chlamydia, gonorrhea, hiv, syphilis. That shit'll fucck you up badly.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all