I have an ESP Eclipse with an EMG 81 and 60 in it. All my guitars have active EMG's in them so I thought I'd get some Seymour Duncan Pearly gates in the bridge and neck for a change.

I didn't realize that I needed to change the volume and tone pots to 250k-500k as well. My question is, which pots should I get. Which brands should I be looking at?

I was also looking at this EMG solderless wiring set. Are the pots any good and is it worth going that route?
http://www.emgpickups.com/accessories/parts/wiring-kits/1-or-2-pickups-hz-passive.html

I'm also interested in trying a gain booster at some point. Like the EMG AB or PA2. I don't know if that's going to change the wiring a lot but I thought I'd put it out there.
Seymour Duncan has a solderless setup like the EMG one. The SD pots are quality, I use them in all of my guitars. Havent tried the EMG ones yet.
500k is the standard for humbuckers with a .022uf tone cap. you want audio taper for the volume and linear taper for the tone pots.

I suggest Bournes if you have the money and CTS if not.

You will need a new input jack or you will need to rewire the stereo jack that is in it.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate