Page 1 of 3
I couldn't find this elsewhere, so I thought it would be time to discuss wallets! Where do you keep yours? What do you keep in it? Is yours as bulging as George Costanza's in the classic Seinfeld episode? Pictures would be great!

I used to carry a pretty traditional bifold leather wallet, but I grew tired of sitting on such a large package. Eventually I switched to a wallet designed for front pockets, and just this month I switched to an even simpler, thinner wallet.

I usually carry around six plastic cards that are used as identification, payment methods, and for insurance or emergency needs, as well as some cash. I could thin down the package even more by simply using a rubber band for cards and a binder clip or paperclip for cash, but I like the protection and feel my little wallet offers.

This is its current configuration, but if I know I'll be using a card soon I sometimes store it on the outside for easy access.

How about you, Pit? Purses and other alternative carrying methods are open for discussion!
I have a neon green wallet. My parents thought that it would be funny to get me a leather wallet for Christmas. Thanks a lot, guys.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Ccan't find a picture of mine but it's basically this

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I got a trifold brown leather. I need a new one though, the part that holds my ID is kind of falling apart.

Keep it in my back right pocket. I emptied it recently, but it does tend to fill up with nonsense like receipts.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I use a traditional big brown bi-fold wallet. Nothing out of the ordinary in it and I keep it in my right back pocket because im not broken like some users here who keep it in their front pockets
pinga
Simple black leather bi-fold with an ID flip insert. No designs, can't see the logo unless you look for it. Medium in size. I keep it thin. Carry just a few bills in emergency cash, two cards, and a rechargeable metro pass. Driver's license, car/health insurance, and voter's registration goes in the ID insert. Loose change goes in pants pocket.

Carry in back pocket because I was raised properly.
One of these
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by captainsnazz
Ah this again.
inb4 americans carry it in their back pockets despite comfort and security issues

right? i would hate sitting on my wallet all the time. guess its not as big of a deal when you have nothing in your wallet
Black (probably fake) leather.

A present I got 2 yeas ago, before that I used to use a duct tape one I made myself.

Where else could I put my wallet if not in my back pocket?
WHERE?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Keeping a big wallet in your back pocket is a guaranteed pain once you're older. My wallet is pretty thin so I do keep it in my back pocket most times, front pocket if I'm out and about in a big crowd like a bar. I actually like that little card with money band you have though, maybe once this one wears down.
i got a pretty decent black wallet, its pretty big but holds change really well in a zipped pouch

i saw an adventure time wallet in a shop yesterday and now i really, really want it
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Plain black fake leather wallet that folds. I usually wear a coat or suit jacket [for sixth form], so I keep in the inside pocket of that.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I have a nice traditional black leather bifold that I keep about 6-7 cards in, some cash, and possibly some receipts if I bought anything that day.

The only think I keep in my back pocket regularly is a little 52 page memo book, and occasionally my iPod and earbuds. I never once considered keeping a wallet in my back pocket, I always thought it was a little strange.
Wearing your wallet in the front pockets is only doable if you wear tacky cargo shorts
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by captainsnazz
Ah this again.
inb4 americans carry it in their back pockets despite comfort and security issues

why is everyone getting pickpocketed in England?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by captainsnazz
we don't get pickpocketed, man pulls bare lengs

well we don't here either
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I keep mine in my front left pocket, usually with my keys.

It looks like this but grey and black. I had a nice leather wallet for a while but couldn't find a replacement that wasn't too thick without it being expensive.
(Invalid img)

**** it, I'll take a picture.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by captainsnazz
Ah this again.

Are your hineys that numb in Europe that you can't feel someone tickling around down there? Is pegging that prevalent for y'all?
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Here's my wallet.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
This, but it's black with blue on the inside and I keep it skinny. Three cards, some cash and a rubber.

Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.

QUOTE]

Where did you get yours? I would be interested in something similar.
black leather trifold

i keep it in my left back pocket
you're a stone fox

One of these, minus the tacky chain because I'm not a tool.

I keep a few loyalty (Sheetz, Giant Eagle, etc) cards, my license, EPA sec 608 card, some cash and my debit and credit cards in it.

And I keep in my left back pocket because I'm not broken.
Last edited by Somekid94 at Dec 29, 2013,
Quote by Craziork
Where did you get yours? I would be interested in something similar.
It is the Ainste Evan wallet. I think it is only available from the company website at http://www.ainste.com/.

Mine is the small version, so cash has to be folded twice to fit inside. It can fit on the outside only folded once with a tiny bit of overhang, but I still fold mine twice. There is a slightly bigger version that accommodates cash folded once, but I was trying to get as small of a footprint as possible in my front pocket.

Mine is made out of saffiano leather, which has a neat texture. It is somewhat difficult to retrieve cards in the middle of the stack, so I put the cards I rarely use in the middle and it seems to be working out.
Brown (probably fake) leather trifold wallet. It doesn't really store coins that well but i just leave them in my front pocket, which is also where i keep the wallet.

Someone has tried to pickpocket me before but i managed to catch them just before they could grab my wallet (i think i had my passport on me at the time as well), and hopefully it won't happen again.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I once used a trifold. Never again please. Right now i have a Toddland wallet as an everyday beater, but i'm looking at getting a nice one in the new year.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by Somekid94
because I'm not a tool.

...he says while showing off his Deadpool wallet.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by wyldething
...he says while showing off his Deadpool wallet.

I was hoping someone would finally say it
Normal average one carried in my front right pocket. Don't understand why people would put it in their back pockets, that would mean you'd sit on it...
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I have a bifold, but the extra third is only useful for concert tickets, if you want to keep them relatively unfolded.
TS, you made me consider buying a new, smaller wallet.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Page 1 of 3