Been playing this with the band lately and was playing around with my old RP155 as an audio interface to record. I think it came out pretty good, I'm still working on the octave part in the middle, you can hear two wrong notes there where I messed up. This was done with an Rp155 and audacity. Mixed over the original and made my track about 3dB louder to sit on top of the original.

Please comment if you wish

Thanks for listening

Nick F

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/The%20Boys%20of%20Summer%202013.mp3?w=AABOsPjusHN0ghqCw3xuncAWXAxNl9ziBBHhHIEYfN2_IA
47 views and no comments? Ok if you dont want to comment on the playing can you at leasy comment on the quality (or lack there of) of the recording/mix.
Could be something to do with the link not working....
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
throw it on youtube/soundcloud instead... these dropbox links are really annoying. especially if you don't have the rights for it or have to "log in"
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
really sorry about that everybody, links works for me but maybe because it's my dropbox account. can't put on on my soundcloud account, it keeps coming up with copyright blah blah blah. dont have a youtube account. Damn, I'll keep trying
really sorry about that everybody, links works for me but maybe because it's my dropbox account. can't put on on my soundcloud account, it keeps coming up with copyright blah blah blah. dont have a youtube account. Damn, I'll keep trying
Quote by nickf
Thanks ehbacon

I was looking forward for a good link cause i love this song so much.

This is very well done mate.
The song isn't that hard, but it was a near perfect execution.
The faults you pointed out arent that obvious.

very well done mate

If you have the time please C4C:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1629216
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at Jan 9, 2014,