So while buying pedals to use to play at my local church, I've ran into a few more questions that branch into amps more than pedals. I would truly apreciate it if some lighr was shed onto me about these questions:

1. What would be a good practice amp that I could get around $100 or less used? I was looking at the Fender Mustang 1 that I see on craigslist for around $60-80. At home I usually play rock or alt. rock like Paramore or Switchfoot.

2. Would buying a Line 6 M5 be a more cost effective choice than getting two different stompboxes for delay and tuning? (DD-5 and Tu-2?)

3. What tube amp would you guys recommend for a worship setting that could be had for around $300 used? The church plays songs mostly from Hillsong, Chris Tomlin, David Crowder and Planetshakers.
I found a Fender Super Champ XD and Bugera V22 that's around that price range but was wondering if there were better options out there.

Thanks again in advance.
Bass gear:
-Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
-Boss Tu-3 Tuner -> Joyo Vintage Overdrive -> Joyo Vintage Ultimate Overdrive -> Ernie Ball MVP -> TC Nova Repeater
1. get a used Line 6 POD XT and a set of headphones, it will serve you better than any amp in your price range

2.yes, just be aware that you can only use 1 FX at a time with the M5. The Modtone pedal tuner is $29 at MF right now, and you can get the M5 used also

3. The Bugera V22 is hard to beat for the price and sound. They are also one of the few Bugera's that does not seem to have issues. There is also the Peavey Valveking 1x12 that is worth a look. The Peavey Classic 30 is worth a look if you can find one in your price range
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
1. get a used Line 6 POD XT and a set of headphones, it will serve you better than any amp in your price range

2.yes, just be aware that you can only use 1 FX at a time with the M5. The Modtone pedal tuner is $29 at MF right now, and you can get the M5 used also

3. The Bugera V22 is hard to beat for the price and sound. They are also one of the few Bugera's that does not seem to have issues. There is also the Peavey Valveking 1x12 that is worth a look. The Peavey Classic 30 is worth a look if you can find one in your price range

Thanks for your input! I've actually been recommend to check out multi-fx pedals and I was tempted to do so. However, I've read and heard that the distortion in multi-fx pedals are quite weak. Should I invest in an overdrive pedal as well?
Bass gear:
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
-Boss Tu-3 Tuner -> Joyo Vintage Overdrive -> Joyo Vintage Ultimate Overdrive -> Ernie Ball MVP -> TC Nova Repeater
Quote by itzkpanda
Thanks for your input! I've actually been recommend to check out multi-fx pedals and I was tempted to do so. However, I've read and heard that the distortion in multi-fx pedals are quite weak. Should I invest in an overdrive pedal as well?

The POD XT is pretty good even for its age. I bought the bean for $65 from Ebay (I had a FBV shortboard from my old spider valve) and a set of AKG head phones to hear it.

The OD pedals on the XT are fairly good, but the XT has amp models that are pretty good. But something like a Digitech Bad Monkey is nice to have and they are <$50 new.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Alright, thanks for your help.

Also one more question: How is the Bad Monkey compared to the Joyo Vintage Overdrive or Ultimate Overdrive
Bass gear:
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
the bad monkey has a bass and treble knob and the Vintage OD only has 1 tone knob so the Bad monkey has more shaping ability.

The Ultimate drive is a Fulltone OCD clone and is different than the TS and Bad Monkey. It is nice but a little different flavor.

I will say the Bad Monkey is more durable than the Joyo from a quality stand point
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
1. Get a pod, a Vox Amplug, or maybe a used Vypyr.

2. If delay and a tuner is all you need right now, for sure go for the M5.

3. Get the Bugera or a used Peavey Classic 30.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Thanks for your guys' input.

I have one last question (hopefully):

What's the difference between the TC Electronic Nova Repeater and the ND-1 Nova Delay?
I just came across the Nova Repeater on Amazon and it seems to be $50-$100 cheaper than the Nova Delay and still cheaper than a DD-3/DD-7.
Bass gear:
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
Quote by itzkpanda
Thanks for your guys' input.

I have one last question (hopefully):

What's the difference between the TC Electronic Nova Repeater and the ND-1 Nova Delay?
I just came across the Nova Repeater on Amazon and it seems to be $50-$100 cheaper than the Nova Delay and still cheaper than a DD-3/DD-7.

The Nova Delay has 8(?) presets, the Nova Repeater is just one setting (where the knobs are). I've the modulation is better, and I hope so because I hated the modulated sounds I got from the Nova Delay I had.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo