Page 1 of 2
Holy shit, last I heard they said he was alright.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Was he the Stig and did it happen on a Top Gear ski special? I don't know what else can explain the helmet.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by SMH07
Holy shit, last I heard they said he was alright.

Same. His management said he was fine, and then they made a statement that he's critical.
Quote by Malchius
He was skiing.

So was Sonny Bono!
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Tempoe
a rock, and he had a helmet

Was he a good skiier?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
He skiied directly into a rock and is in a coma, what do you think?

Quote by Malchius

Quote by Dreadnought
Live by the car, die by the ski.

He was skiing.

fixed!
Why do people think going on a ski vacation is the same as lying on a beach

It's a sport which requires quite the experience.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Skiing is made out to be a relaxing, luxurious sport and while it can be those things on the nursery slopes, it can be incredibly dangerous on the higher slopes. On a skiing trip when I was younger, my mum fell and injured her knee and whenever she wants to do it at a ski centre near us, she has to wear a special brace. The injury will never heal.

I do hope he pulls through. For him to fall into a coma from a head knock whilst wearing a helmet, he must have been going pretty damn fast. Best of luck to him!
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I used to ski and let me tell you that tree's happen. I ran into a tree when I was like 14, but I slid sideways so I only hit the tree with my hip and fell to the ground. Shit hurt a lot, but I got better.

Hope this guy gets out of it. It fuccking sucks to enjoy doing something, only to have it go horribly wrong.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by strait jacket
I don't get it, how is this a woman's fault?

You see...

There was a woman off the ski path, as women do. This caused Schumacher to get off the official path and hit against a boulder.

Women. Not even once.

Quote by leony03
Skiing is made out to be a relaxing, luxurious sport and while it can be those things on the nursery slopes, it can be incredibly dangerous on the higher slopes. On a skiing trip when I was younger, my mum fell and injured her knee and whenever she wants to do it at a ski centre near us, she has to wear a special brace. The injury will never heal.

I do hope he pulls through. For him to fall into a coma from a head knock whilst wearing a helmet, he must have been going pretty damn fast. Best of luck to him!

Could be that he's an adrenaline junkie.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Dec 29, 2013,
Also every year in the winter like Half the people here come back early because of injury.

How come this (extreme) sport is thought of by so many as a walk in the park.

I've asked some people who go every year, if they want to climb a mountain or go skydiving, and they react confused telling me that stuff is for experts and dangerous.

Ye going off a mountain at high speed on most likely unknown terrain after 2 days of "training" bitches be thinking they are in the matrix or something.

I have no remorse for people who don't even see the slightest danger in this, and should win the Darwin award.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by Philip_pepper

Could be that he's an adrenaline junkie.

These people generally are.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Weaponized
We can't be encouraging these unhealthy lifestyles so good

what??
Gear:
Boss MD-2
Fake Gibson Les Paul
Washburn BD12R
Kawasaki Acoustic

Quote by Lots O' FX
digoutyerarse: none dig deeper

I"M SO RANDUMZ LOL
I had no idea who this was and then i saw the clip on youtube that he was the STIG!

STIGGY DONT DIE

...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
I only know who that is because if you named a guest in Roller Tycoon after him they could drive the Go Karts like 10mph faster and then they would always win.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
same thing happened to some chic not long ago , hit her head on a rock
got up went home and died .

F@#k skiing im going to school for dismantling bombs its safer .
Quote by c3powil
I had no idea who this was and then i saw the clip on youtube that he was the STIG!

STIGGY DONT DIE

Hold up Ben Collins is on the verge of death too?!
saw this D:

to be honest i'd never heard of him outside of top gear, but still D:
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by chaoticfables
Hold up Ben Collins is on the verge of death too?!

There are multiple Stigs it seems. Unless the episode where they reveal him was just a joke.

Damn English humor...
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
people who didn't know who michael schumacher is before this should be ****ing ashamed of yourselves.

second, he was a VERY experienced skiier. he has slopes named after him in france.

third, get better schumi. can't survive a crash at nearly 90 mph just to get done in by some snow and a rock.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 30, 2013,
Quote by c3powil
There are multiple Stigs it seems. Unless the episode where they reveal him was just a joke.

Damn English humor...

Yeah it's a joke.
Yeah, Schumacher wasn't the Stig. They just wanted to drive his Ferrari FX or whatever it was so they had him on.

Collins was the Stig for a while and left in bad blood and I don't think we know who current Stig is.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
people who didn't know who michael schumacher is before this should be ****ing ashamed of yourselves.

second, he was a VERY experienced skiier. he has slopes named after him in france.

third, get better schumi. can't survive a crash at nearly 90 mph just to get done in by some snow and a rock.

I don't even like F1 and I know Schumacher is probably the most successful driver ever to grace the sport.
Quote by Malchius
I don't even like F1 and I know Schumacher is the most successful driver ever to grace the sport.

FTFY.

Pull through, Schumi. Always been my favourite driver, I cried when he broke his leg (to be fair I was only 5 when it happened)
He seems to have this weird love of serious accidents. If he wakes up, someone should tell him to be a tad more careful.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
He skiied directly into a rock and is in a coma, what do you think?

This is equal parts horrible and brilliant. Best ingredients for a joke, 10/10.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I'm quite amazed some people don't know who he is.

He's like Paul Walker's character, if Paul Walker's character was real, and then he's 1000 times better than Paul Walker's character.
Page 1 of 2