So I'm looking to get a good wireless system for an upcoming show and this seems to be the most popular one. Videos seem pretty convincing and so far the only down side I've heard is the battery life which is fine considering it's only AA batteries.

My question is if there's two identical units on stage each hooked up to a separate guitar (duh), will they interfere with each other at all? I'm only asking this cause the other guitarist is interested in buying the exact same thing and we're hoping this won't be an issue.
Quote by Zhiox
So I'm looking to get a good wireless system for an upcoming show and this seems to be the most popular one. Videos seem pretty convincing and so far the only down side I've heard is the battery life which is fine considering it's only AA batteries.

My question is if there's two identical units on stage each hooked up to a separate guitar (duh), will they interfere with each other at all? I'm only asking this cause the other guitarist is interested in buying the exact same thing and we're hoping this won't be an issue.

No, they won't interfere with each other.

BTW, if there's ANY chance that you can afford the G50, I'd suggest going for it. The G30 is good, but the G50 is a far better unit (IMHO). The G30 is popular largely because of it's pricing, but the G50 has better range, better filtration of outside influences, yada yada. The transmitter is the same as on the G90 unit (which I'm using). I'm not going to recommend the G90 to you (it doesn't represent a significant upgrade from the G50), but the G50 is a significant leap. It's sort of the sweet spot in Line 6's llineup.
Last edited by dspellman at Dec 30, 2013,
Quote by dspellman
No, they won't interfere with each other.

BTW, if there's ANY chance that you can afford the G50, I'd suggest going for it. The G30 is good, but the G50 is a far better unit (IMHO). The G30 is popular largely because of it's pricing, but the G50 has better range, better filtration of outside influences, yada yada. The transmitter is the same as on the G90 unit (which I'm using). I'm not going to recommend the G90 to you (it doesn't represent a significant upgrade from the G50), but the G50 is a significant leap. It's sort of the sweet spot in Line 6's llineup.

I was considering the G50 but the price is definitely what's selling me with the G30.

So is the quality of tone significantly different compared to the 30 and that much closer if not identical to a cable? That is really my main concern, as I'd imagine it is anyone else's.