My band is pretty new, only a few months. Our line up has basically been me as lead singer and my friend as bass player and another friend as drummer, but it quickly changed a lot because of the facts
a) I realized I'm not a very good singer so I had to learn guitar (which has been awesome)
and
b) The bassist plays a million instruments which moves people into playing bass for him or leaving us short a lead guitarist
But we have finally gotten into a position where we have a Lead guitarist, a Rhythm guitarist, a Bassist and a Drummer.

So I was wondering, because soon my band is going to play 3 shows (one per day) for a church event what are some easier metal and hard rock songs that don't mention satanic things (save your stories about how Tom Araya is Catholic for later, I don't get to give an exposition before each song)

I ask because I am a decent guitarist already, but I don't want to foul up a whole show because of a lousy riff or something.

Right now, we're playing Breaking the Law, My Generation (with slightly altered lyrics), a few original songs and Iron Man. Are there any other really easy metal and rock songs?
There's a lot of good songs from lil Wayne's rebirth album that should fit the bill
My Electric Guitars:
Ibanez GSA60
Ibanez RG3EXFM1
Peavey Raptor Plus
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Squire Telecaster Affinity (Has many famous musicians signatures so only played once)
Hmm the band that comes to mind is Decyher down, RED, or thousand foot krutch. Those are the inly hard rock-christian bands i can think of.
Epi LP Std- black
Xv-840
Xv-700
Xv-610
JT-Strat
Ibanez RGR
Vintage-Vs6
Jackson-Js32tq

Vox-vt20
digitech rp55