Picked up this beautiful LTD EC-401FM for $400 shipped + $100 shipped for an ESP case. It was B-stock online, and I think the only reason is the toggle switch seems like its not perfectly centered in the hole that was routed for it. The flame, finish, and overall playability is awesome. It came much more purple than I thought but I like it. I have a lyon washburn V and used to have a Epi LP and this plays much much better than those did in my opinion. My epi was such a piece of junk.

Plays great, Ive been out of guitar for a couple years now and after recently stopping by a guitar center I was playing everything on the wall, and I just loved the eclipse's necks. The real ESP was a little better but the 401 with 59'/JB I was playing spoke to me and I went home to see what was online. Ended up finding the deal on the FM with EMG 60/81. I would have preferred the duncans but the 60's clean tone wasn't near as horrid as the 85 on my fathers Epi ZW les paul. This was through my Vk112 combo.

Sorry for the crappy Iphone picture, when I get home tomorrow I will take better pictures of everything.
Quote by BobbyLight350Z
Picked up this beautiful LTD EC-401FM for $400 shipped + $100 shipped for an ESP case. It was B-stock online, and I think the only reason is the toggle switch seems like its not perfectly centered in the hole that was routed for it. The flame, finish, and overall playability is awesome. It came much more purple than I thought but I like it. I have a lyon washburn V and used to have a Epi LP and this plays much much better than those did in my opinion. My epi was such a piece of junk.

Plays great, Ive been out of guitar for a couple years now and after recently stopping by a guitar center I was playing everything on the wall, and I just loved the eclipse's necks. The real ESP was a little better but the 401 with 59'/JB I was playing spoke to me and I went home to see what was online. Ended up finding the deal on the FM with EMG 60/81. I would have preferred the duncans but the 60's clean tone wasn't near as horrid as the 85 on my fathers Epi ZW les paul. This was through my Vk112 combo.

Sorry for the crappy Iphone picture, when I get home tomorrow I will take better pictures of everything.

HNGD! I have one coming in the mail hopefully tomorrow but a different model EC. Grats!
[..BLACKFIRE..]
That finish is sick!
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Beautiful axe man, diggin' that color! Have fun!
Epi LP Std- black
Xv-840
Xv-700
Xv-610
JT-Strat
Ibanez RGR
Vintage-Vs6
Jackson-Js32tq

Vox-vt20
digitech rp55
Score!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!