I'd like to hear more about unfamous pedals! Le met know any new/old/one-of-a-kind pedals that I might haven't heard about.

For instance the Rainbow Machine by earthquake is very unique.

Or I'd like to discover new "combinations" of effects as well. For exemple, I like using a tremolo combined with open wah (all the way up). It sounds like screeching metal and it's quite melodious.
A lot of Boss' early pedals from the 80's that are discontinued are pretty cool. Some that just never got popular because there wasn't a practical use but still made cool sounds. Things like the Boss SG-1 (linky) come to mind. Check it out.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Yea I always loved old Boss stuff, MIJ sounds really great.
Let your thread die with dignity man.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I love my Boss PS-3.

Twiddling the Delay time knob in delay modes gets a really cool stuttery, rhythmic sound instead of the whammy-ish squeals one might be used to. Jacking up the repeats on mine doesn't get oscillation and louder like some delays, but just gives a ****load of repeats that sound almost like a CD skipping.

Its single pitch shift is neat in that it's a delayed pitch shift, so it takes a set for the shifted signal to come in. Like the detune mode doesn't give you a chorus/12 string/mandolin effect, but more of a light touch of a whammy bar

And there's also Mode 7, that is a reverse delay that pitch shifts each repeat. I think the Rainbow Machine does the same kind of thing here, but with way more options, craziness, and magic. Not quite like a shimmer (ovtave up decay) reverb effect, because each repeat is raised/lowered by a 3rd, 5th, 8ve each time. It's also pretty funky with the pitch set to unison

It's dual pitch-shift modes are cool. Dual-detuning gives a really thick, stationary-Chorus sort of sound. and then there's dual +24 semitone pitch shifting I like to use for octave up and down for an organ sounds mixed with some flanger and dirt(after the PS-3) to take the edge off of how sharply digital the notes are.
The Red panda

Thanks guys!

I just cheked the Bumble Buzz from Jack White (The White Stripes). One of a kind fuzz.
Homebrew Electronics Mimic delay. An analog delay with a BBD chip. Hard to tame ("In o'clocks", Time: 5, Repeats: 1, Level: 9) and get good delays without oscillation, but fun nonetheless.

I don't think its the best analog delay, but its quirky. It distorts your signal with higher level settings to give you new, though not always better, sounds. I use mine more subtly, and use the DD-6 for more standard delay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6a949ANM20
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Pretty neat! Makes me think of Fairfield circuit pedals.
I found a cool effect is using a splicing effect with a delay give you a pretty crazy sound.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Rawk Works pedals are really nice
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
The EHX Ravish Sitar is a pretty weird sounding pedal. Also, the "The Unpleasant Surprise" by Fairfield Circuitry. Check it out, it's crazy.
I like using my MXR classic fuzz with the fuzz knob turned to halfway, with heavy compression: all the tone roll off from the fuzz is removed by the compressor but it leaves the velvety super low fuzz sound.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
@tas38 Dying Walrus is pretty unique!

@Kyleisthename have any audio clip ?

@Robbgnarly I almost bought one last month. They sound really great.

@I K0nijn I Yea I know these. I still don't know if you can get anything melodious from that unpleasant surprise

@ywloverock Cool pedal! Worst OD ever in my opinion, but yea killer design.

@Bluesblitz Do you have any audio sample? I'd really like to hear that! What compressor do you use? In this case do you place fuzz in front of compressor?

Edit: I found this DIY compressor/fuzz. http://hentula.com/2012/10/10/carlin-compressor.html Crazy tone
Last edited by Taz9 at Jan 2, 2014,