I'm an inventor. I've worked for a lot of companies and some of my inventions you may be familiar with. I'm the inventor of the Google Circle Security Database US Patent US20100205179, Believe it or not.. Not one single company has ever paid me royalties for my patents and I currently hold over 140 of them. I thought I would break away and follow my dream in music inventions. I love playing the guitar and I'm developing a "Guitar Byte" which is a device that allows you to transmit your guitar's sound to a nearby (100 ft) FM radio. It sounds awesome in a bunch of car stereos. So... I need your help.. Could you check out my Kickstarter Page and read it and watch the videos. I haven't gone live with it yet. I just want your opinions. Good or bad. Let me know what I can do to make it better and what I might be able to do to make the project more interesting. The web address is:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...token=4143238b

Check it out and please let me know. I'll be checking back here every day to see if anyone has some ideas for me.. Thanks in advance. I so hope you guys have some really cool ideas for me..

Anthony