Page 1 of 2
Most of what I listen to is metal, but there are those times when a feminine voice is needed to break the monotony.

I've recently listened (a lot) to Lana del Rey and Katy Perry (dat "I Kissed A Girl" video).

I also like Pink (the singer), Katie Melua (such a keeper), Ana Bacalhau (from a band you certainly don't know, not pop but whatever).

Which female, non metal singers do you like?
*reported*

this does not belong in the pit
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
This thread isn't really to show how hot the female singers you like are, just to tell which ones or show songs.

(Just a warning, as long as you don't post anything that breaks the forum rules it's ok)
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Dec 30, 2013,
Quote by Minicaxotinho
This thread isn't really to show how hot the female singers you like are, just to tell which ones.

(Just a warning, as long as you don't post anything that breaks the forum rules it's ok)

What are you, a mod?
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
What are you, a mod?

No, but I don't want to give walkinbazooka and others like him the satisfaction of being responsible for the closing of this thread.
Honestly I've never heard a female vocalist I enjoyed. But I've also never gone searching for one.
Obligatory Heart (Wilson sisters) mention

For the last month I've really been digging The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill since I saw it in a record store, FANTASTIC album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxH61J0M66s

Lana Del Rey's latest album is pretty good also, this song is awesome

I've been on a bit of an Amy Winehouse kick lately too

I know I've said it before in these forums, but Mindy White from Lydia could whisper sweet nothings into my ear all day tip the end of time.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Last edited by bifteksupernova at Dec 30, 2013,
Quote by bifteksupernova
I've been on a bit of an Amy Winehouse kick lately too

First day I listened to her music was the day after she died. Kinda made her music more poetic to me. Great voice. My favorite is "Love is a Losing Game"
Quote by LeadFred
First day I listened to her music was the day after she died. Kinda made her music more poetic to me. Great voice. My favorite is "Love is a Losing Game"

That album as a whole is great. I had never listened to her before she died either, and I only did because she got made fun of so much by my local radio station. I have a lot of respect for her, great voice and musician. It's too bad she passed away so young
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
There are a lot of talented female pop singers, unfortunately due to the nature of their work they sing crappy songs, but many of them are really good singers otherwise.
Quote by bifteksupernova
That album as a whole is great. I had never listened to her before she died either, and I only did because she got made fun of so much by my local radio station. I have a lot of respect for her, great voice and musician. It's too bad she passed away so young

She will go down as one of the greats, but there is no question that if she had been able to keep her life together she could have been greater. Amy, you are missed.
Quote by LeadFred
Do you really expect me to copy & paste those links?

EDIT: Too late. I liked the Diana Ross song.

I feel like in the past I didn't have to wrap the url's with HTML tag nonsense for the video to embed, but I guess you have to when you use spoiler tags. Anyway I went back and fixed it for your convenience.
um yeah I don't differentiate between male or female singers and dunno what the singer looks like have the time, cause i only care if they sound nice on the track. i've heard some decent girls who sound like guys singing and vice versa so why does it matter and for all your information this thread is totally okay i don't care what the rules say because i can change the rules to whatever I want okay.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
um yeah I don't differentiate between male or female singers and dunno what the singer looks like have the time, cause i only care if they sound nice on the track. i've heard some decent girls who sound like guys singing and vice versa so why does it matter and for all your information this thread is totally okay i don't care what the rules say because i can change the rules to whatever I want okay.

**** yeah!

Guy, bring in the hot pics! Or maybe not I don't know...

On topic, I sometimes feel like male vocals start losing that "punch", and a lovely female voice is enough to bring back the "status quo" (that didn't make much sense).
oh punch yea i've heard some dudes who sound more feminine than their singer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko1KoczWSNI

that counts as pop cause they are very well known and it is the most popular thing I listen to, okay.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Kylie Minogue
Regina Spektor
Lorde (kinda overhyped though)
Adele
Chvrches
Gwen Stefani

That's about it really
Quote by Bladez22
Lauren Mayberry from Chvrches

shes super cute too

omg she's so cute

also female pop singers are awesome. Like iw would never admit that cuz I got an image to maintain you know

but Taylor swift and Katy Perry and like kesha and all them

I love that shit

love it
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
omg she's so cute

also female pop singers are awesome. Like iw would never admit that cuz I got an image to maintain you know

but Taylor swift and Katy Perry and like kesha and all them

I love that shit

love it

Haha I knew it!
it's obnoxious how some guys who like punk obsess over the girls in the genre. i guess there are just fedoras everywhere ya know.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Page 1 of 2