Page 1 of 2
I'm 5" - 5"1!

I'm seeing Periphery in a month.. WHAT DO I DO? HELP ME! CAN I BRING A CHAIR. HHAHAAH *sob*

ONCE, IN A MEGADETH CONCERT, I TRIED TO WEAR PLATFORM HEELS... EVERYONE'S STILL TALLER.. AND MY FEET HURT. In the end, some stranger carried me so that I could have a good view of Chris... but my mom's like "Never EVER do that again.. it's sexual."

huhhuhuhuhu
i'm not short
i'm "cute"
:<
very front or bust
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
Get to the front. Since you're small you can slither through the crowd and no one is going to be pissed if you stand in front of them.
I've never been to a venue where the stage wasn't a couple feet higher than the rest of the venue so I don't see why you'd have an issue seeing.
Quote by captaincrunk
she's female, they are often that small

Yeah I didn't realize that until just a moment ago.

Take someone with you and sit on their shoulders OP
Sail upon the open skies
Go early, stand at the front.
or go to the balcony/seating if the venue has it.
or find a spot in the crowd where there are no taller people blocking the view. cause you're small no one will mind if you shove into a tight spot.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Sweet talk your way to the front row...if it is General Admission or standing room, you can literally flirt your way to the front.
Hello Children.
I'm 5' 4" so I know that feel.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Bring someone to hoist you up on their shoulders.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
get a periscope

you also get the added bonus of pretending to be a submarine
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Get to the front, no one's going to care if you're in front of them, they can see over you.

Many venues also have a raised section behind the 'pit' area, so you could stand back there as well.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Get taller!
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Ride a giraffe to the concert... you'll also save on fuel, just give him like a stick with a leaf on it
Quote by Bladez22
get a periscope

Oh lordy.

Anyway, in addition to what has already been said, you can also move to the sides to get around to the front in most places, or gain a few inches by standing on the lower rungs of the barriers at the sides, if they have them.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
If you're a girl (and not...heavy) ask any guy there if you can sit on their shoulders, I see girls doing that all the time at concerts.
I was about to laugh for a while because i thought you were a 5 ft 1 man.. Your life could be worse brah
Quote by vayne92
I was about to laugh for a while because i thought you were a 5 ft 1 man.. Your life could be worse brah

What's wrong with being 5'1?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
What's wrong with being 5'1?

nothing, because having a higher centre of gravity can be occasionally be troublesome. also you don't have to worry about sourcing big houses/beds/shoes/clothes/toilet seats/cars, so you can save lots of money. right?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
So many good suggestions. I'm personally torn between the giraffe, elephant, and pony.

Quote by Bladez22
get a periscope

Headbanging with a periscope.. !

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Eat your vegetables and drink lots of milk

BUT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

-
I would squeeze my way to the front, but when Cannibal Corpse arrived here during the summer my (overprotective) dad wouldn't let me near the crowd! I had to stand on the sides. Also, I'm not allowed to sit on strangers anymore, according to my mom. :C
I can usually find a spot near the side of the stage where tall people don't hinder me too much.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by reliqua

-
I would squeeze my way to the front, but when Cannibal Corpse arrived here during the summer my (overprotective) dad wouldn't let me near the crowd! I had to stand on the sides. Also, I'm not allowed to sit on strangers anymore, according to my mom. :C

Bring a not-stranger, and sit on them.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
im 6'7 and everyone hates me at shows. Be happy you can be up close and no one tries to fight you
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DempseyPunk
im 6'7 and everyone hates me at shows. Be happy you can be up close and no one tries to fight you

I'm 6.2 which isn't THAT tall, but Im also fat as ****, so people are generally annoyed.
I just can't bring myself to give a ****.
being tall isn't that big of a deal if you're a beanpole
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by reliqua

Are you, like, 14 or something?

If you're older, just know that it's never too late to enter the rebellious teen-punk stage, where you simply curse out your mom and do what you want while she's at home, disappointed.
im actually taller than some people. yay.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Watch the gig on horseback. That way you can see the band, and you can stop any potential riots/cause a riot, if you so wish.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Page 1 of 2